Well I'm doing this all on my iPod which is pretty lame hah. My monitor has definitely kicked the bucket so I need to get a new one but before I do that I want to hook up a different monitor to it to see if my computer is still working. It was acting up a bit but I think it's more than salvagable. Guess I'll find out.
Tonight Jon came over to visit. I haven't seen him in a few weeks since he's been in Europe so we got all caught up. He showed me all of his pictures which were both cool and hilarious. He also came back with some extremely entertaining stories... For instance how he puked all over the floor of this really fancy palace hahahaha. Makes me laugh everytime.
Things have been crazy all week. I've felt Terrible all week. I'm finally starting to feel normal again.
This week is going to be an interesting week though seeing as how the city is going to be balls to the wall with Olympic activities. A lot of people are complaining about it all and yes truth be told I hate that transit to and from school is going to be a major pain in the ass... BUT I am incredibly excited to have the olympics here. It's a once in a lifetime event for us here and I think people should enjoy it! I am going to go dowtown as much as possible. I'll already be there on the weekends and Monday nights so it's going to be quite the experience.
On the 16th alexisonfire is playing a free show so I really want to go to that. I love Dallas green and I actually quite like alexisonfire so it's the one free show that I want to see. If anyone wants to go let me know cause Im looking for people to go with!
Alright well I suppose it's bed time now. I had this crazy urge today to want to cut my hair short on one side and layer the shit out of it hah. Ahhh once I start cutting my hair I just can't stop. We'll see about it though. I have my haircuts picked our for my grad presentation so next I'll start working on colours and finding models. Finding models is going to be tough cause I have two really edgy cuts in mind that will require two very willing and trusting girls. I think whenever i go out in the next couple of months I'm going to keep my eyes open for models that I can poach haha.
Alright NOW it's time for bed. I have a hair show to go to tomorrow night at JCI. It's going to be crazy getting down there since it's the opening ceremonies as well but I am so excited for the show and then the activities afterwards!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When they first announced that Vancouver was hosting the Olympics I thought I would want to be far,far away from all the crowds. But now that they are here, I would absolutely love to be amongst it all. Take in what you can!
Pizza boxes < Palace floor
I feel defeated in puking prowess :(
Post a Comment