I'm drunk as a fucking sklunk right now. I never do drunk posts so I thought now might be the perfect time . I just lost my ipod. I'm not pimpressed. I willl hpefuly find it in the morning. Fuck. I left school and instantly started on the drinks. I had 5 doubles and 3 shots... on an emptu stomach.
I am so fucked.
I was supposed to go to the biltmore/baltmore? with Lisa and Jamie but I fucked that one up.
Really hope I find my ipod. I'm going to bed. Goodnight world.
... ** Edit**
It's 5:30 in the morning and I just woke up. I all of a sudden realized I didn't remember paying my tab last night. How drunk was I to have walked out on a bar tab when they have my drivers license AND visa? BUT... I just looked in my purse and there was a withdrawl receipt from my account and both pieces of ID. WTF.
Seriously, where the hell is my ipod? UUUUUUUUUUUUUgh I am going to feel like death later today.
Don't you hate when you wake up super early still drunk and you just know that you're going to pay for this later in the morning.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha brilliant!!
Drunk posts are always amusing.
Post a Comment