It is also time to start thinking about my final grad presentation. I had a few ideas for themes before but I'm not so sure about them now. I need to find some inspiration somehow. I'm not quite sure how to go about this yet since this is the first time I've ever done something like this. I think I should spend a few evenings walking about the city and seeing what "inspires" me. I want to do a theme that's never been done before, they told us there's never been a repeat yet and I would hate to be the person that repeats something. It is tough though because we can't do any sort of crazy cuts. We have four specific cuts that we will showcase and they are the basic of all cuts. Here's to hoping I figure something out!
It's also finalized that I will be taking the insurance off of my car in 2 weeks. It seems crazy to think that I'll no longer have my car to just jump in at a whim. I think this will be a good thing though, both for my time management skills/laziness but also for my ass. I could use the extra calorie burn from walking to the skytrain station I'm sure. This will involve more effort than I'm even realizing yet. I've always had the convenience of a car. I am also very adamant on NOT taking buses. I don't think anyone understands my hatred for the bus but I will do everything in my power to not have to take the stupid bus. I just can't figure out their damn systems! :( Yes I am completely retarded when it comes to bus schedules, but for the most part I don't like them because they make me sick, smell bad, are full of icky people, and straight up suck.
I was incredibly sick yesterday morning when I woke up. I finally crossed that line where I went from "tired/overworked" to "fucking exhausted/drained/dead to the world." I was trying to fight it with everything in me and got up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready for work but as I heaved into the sink I decided to use my better judgement and take the day off. My body needed it. I slept until quarter after 3 in the afternoon. I woke up feeling like crap still and did all for the rest of the day but man did it ever feel good to sleep.
Such is my life. I went 30 days in a row though before taking a full day off so I don't even feel remotely guilty. Part of me really wants to just push myself and do the full 88 day stretch but I know my body and I know when it's time to relax too. It was definitely time.
I ordered my new glasses yesterday which I am suuuper excited about. I ordered these ones and they should be here tomorrow I believe. I can hardly wait. My other two pairs are completely thrashed. Both have been worn to the shop and have been covered in paint a time or 50. I got a great deal on these ones, the frames alone are about 400 bucks and I paid 102 total shipped to my doorstep. W00t!
This post is complete random banter so I thought I'd leave you on a cute note. I really REALLY want a bunny. I have always had bunnys growing up and they're so farking adorable I can't even handle it. I am seriously considering getting one. How cute are these?


Awwwwee. Don't you just want to kiss their little wiggly noses?! I always loved petting the spot behind their head that connects to their body, just behind their ears haha. It sounds really weird but it's the softest fur you could ever imagine and it puts them right to sleep. And what's cuter than a sleeping bunny? Nothing really.Rachel Yamagata - Sidedish Friend
6 comments:
I'm the exact same way about buses. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've been on the bus here.
And no I can't think of anything cuter than a sleeping bun...
Ohhhh, remember the baby bunnies we used to have. I cannot stand all those cute bunny pictures. Irresistable.
They are not so good in the house. They like to chew electrical cords.
Same phx! I think I've been on the bus twice since living here, once going to the cambie and only half a trip back from the cambie haha. Thats it!
Mom I wish you still had the bunnies then I could get my bunny fix already. I could get a little cage for it though and just take it out once in awhile! haha it'd be sooo cute. Assuming I could litter train it
bunnies are love. awwww.
I vote "definitely yes!" to getting a bunny. Also, that new photo in your header is unreal! So gorgeous, Marlee.
Bunnies are love Krista! Perfectly worded haha.
Awee thanks Keira-Anne! :) It was time to change it up!
Post a Comment