Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Neverending Story

I wish it was actually this colour, but it's totally not. It's so faded right now and I have gross roots.


I'll still have to take a picture with the actual bangs part.

I bought a capo today for my guitar. I have fallen even more in love with playing now since I can actually play a lot more songs that I've wanted to learn, and be able to sing to them as well.

So great.

I still have to do the dishes. Yughy.

Ashley moves out soon and Danielle moves in. I'll have one night to get the house cleaned. So little time.

5 comments:

Krista said...

A Danielle in the house? Is she as fashion savvy as the one we know?

I like your hair always, I wish i could just get up and change it like that.

Do you have anymore details about the upcoming trip to the island you could pass on?

Stacey said...

Cute hair

Marlee said...

haha I'm not sure if she is or not I guess I will find out!

I would love to do a big hair makeover on you! I love changing peoples hair <3 obvs haha. If you haven't been able to tell that yet :P

I don't have anymore details yet, been really busy but I'm asking around for places to stay etc! I'll let you know :)

Thanks mom

Melanie said...

Your hair looks great! I wish I had enough nerve to change mine up like you do. Also, you have amazing skin! What do you do?

Marlee said...

Thanks Melanie! I'm cutting it all off on Monday now hahaha. This will be the last "change" for awhile I think.

As for my skin, thank you for the compliment! I think it's honestly just makeup? haha I don't really take very good care of my skin. I fall asleep with makeup on all the time :S I think it only looks nice because of the makeup I wear haha