Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been overly attached to music lately. This is another song I've become hooked on. It is just so beautiful.

I haven't been blogging much at all, as you can tell I'm sure. To be honest I just don't care about it right now. There's plenty of things happening yet I feel like I have nothing to say, it's weird. I hate that transitional phase.

I've been up to the same old crap, doing hair and working my life away. It's a nice quiet time now that Christmas is over, but at the same time it hasn't been quiet at all. I've been busy, just not partying kind of busy.

I've started my ridiculous work/school schedule, I believe it's a total of 89 days in a row this time. I'm already on day 10 and the time just seems to be going by like crazy.

My friend Andrea stayed for the weekend, I'll do a post about that after this weekend is over. I've got a few pictures for that weekend. This weekend Jon is coming to stay with me again before he takes off to Europe for 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to that as per usual.

In the mean time I really don't have much time to blog, still. I have a test on Monday that I have to study for, I've got school all weekend, work all week, gotta clean the house tonight, put my laundry away. It never ends.

It just seems like I'm always trying to catch up on housework, probably because I'm never home to just do a FULL day of it and have the rest of the week to not worry about it.

In other news... my mom, Wendy, and Rupi (my hairdresser) have all booked their flights to come down for my graduation in May! I'm so looking forward to that. It's going to be a shit show I'm sure. If you don't hear from me for a week or two after that it's because I've probably gone on a bender.

I am going to need a break when I'm done all of this shit. I'm going to be taking a week off after school is finished to just try to recooperate.

Oh joy. What a boring post. I'll post something interesting at a different time. I just am not feeling this right now.

4 comments:

Krista... said...

glad you are keeping busy! but don't overdo it! have a good week!

phx said...

it's good to hear things are really moving for you! once the craziness of the work/school combination is done with, you might find yourself missing it a bit. :)

Mike said...

You can never be over-attached to music. NEVER!

I haven't listened to Rush in way too long.

Marlee said...

I'll try not to Krista! :) Thanks you too!

Phx thanks for stopping by again! It's always nice having new visitors :) I had one weekend off after the Christmas/work/school madness and I felt so restless! I didn't even know what to do with all that "spare time" (2 friggen days, pathetic.) So you are right, I will most definitely miss it a bit. :)

Mike - this is true. You never can be over-attached!