Yes that's right, a black video... the reason? Because I cannot have anyone actually SEE me sing or I get incredibly embarrassed.
This was one of my goals 6 months ago. To learn this song and sing it. I have only just now grown enough tits to share the fact that I've somewhat accomplished that goal. It's butchered to shit but whatevs, this is as good as it'll ever get.
For some reason I find it incredibly hard to play rhythm and sing at the same time. I just end up messing up all of the timing.
Suck it Trebek.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I Be The Butcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
you have a beautiful voice, you shouldn't be embarrassed.
Nice video. You sound good. I think your voice sounds like mine. Well, minus 20 years ago.
i sing sinatra and backstreet boys only. how can i not be embarassed?
you shouldn't be embarrassed for those two mike, they're pretty bad ass singers! hahaha
mom i'm not so sure you sound different than that to me haha
thank you anonymous :)
This is so beautiful. I think I like it better than the original. :)
that was beautiful!
Butchered... I think not!!
Uh, Marlee ... WHAT THE FUCK - Where did that voice come from??? Congrats on having the courage to share like that! :)
wow well thanks everyone :) I'm still incredibly embarrassed, but not gonna lie, you boosted my ego a little bit hahaha
You have a very pretty voice. Great job! What's the name of the song? I really like it.
Thanks Melanie, it's called "Nutshell" by Alice In Chains
Post a Comment