I am back home in Burnaby in much warmer weather after a crazy 6 day holiday. It was incredibly busy and I took some pictures, not an overly large amount but I'll do a post with those soon enough. I've got some other things I need to take care of in the next few days first.
My latest issue at hand is either moving out or finding a new roommate. I got home last night around 9pm and Ashley informed me she has found a great place close to her work for a very good price so she will be moving out at the end of January. I don't blame her for taking it because I would have too if I was her so I'm definitely not mad about anything. It is a slight inconvenience because it can be a pain in the ass finding roommates or a new place to live. It's stressful anyway you look at it but whatever, it'll get figured out. I have 2 days to find an affordable place to live or I will be stuck with the option of finding a new roommate to move into my current place. The second option of the two is probably the most logical choice for me right now but again, we'll see what happens.
The biggest problem with all of it is that the Olympics will be in February and trying to find a place during that time is really trying my patience.
Basically January is going to be a shit show. I'm in the process of setting up a potential job that will pay me much more than I currently make and if that happens then none of this other shit will matter, but again that's a "wait and see" sort of thing. If I end up starting a new job at the same time I move out of a place it will be extremely costly and nerve wracking.
Sometimes you just gotta go for shit though. You don't get it figured out unless you do it half the time so we'll see where I end up.
The other thing I could consider if it becomes a worst case scenario then I could rent a room in a house full of others but I'd really prefer not to do that. I would like the first time I did that to be the last and only time I would do that.
Here goes nothing I guess. I suppose these can be worked into my "life changes" for the new year haha. A little earlier than planned but whatever!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it all works out for you. I know how stressful housing situations can be!!! Let me know if I can help with anything xo
Post a Comment