I'm having a rather "Relaxed" Friday night. This weekend is a big weekend for me since we start working on real people this weekend! AHHH. I'm scared hahaha but extremely excited at the same time.
Tonight I'm working on my Christmas cards. I am so behind on Christmas stuff this year. I FINALLY finished my first card layout. It's not perfect but it won't be sent out anyways. This one will just be for me to use as a reference. I'm going to make as many pieces for the cards as I can and then I'll probably go to bed. I was going to practice the haircut I'm doing on Danielle's mom but I'm not going to bother now. I'm too tired.
Today we had our Christmas party at the Casino on Willingdon and Canada Way. It turned out very well. Once other people get their pictures up I'll steal some and do a post on that. I totally shit the bed on bringing my camera today and I didn't think I'd miss it too much but I did! Lesson learned for sure.
Well, really this blog is just a time killer because I'm totally unmotivated on Christmas card making. I just cleaned up the disaster pit that I had going on. I make the biggest messes when I scrapbook and now that I know exactly what I need I was finally able to put the rest of the shit taking up space back in the box.
Today was my 29th day in a row and all it's doing to me now is making the days blend together. Alicia said the other day "It's only Wednesday?" and my first thought was "It's already Wednesday? Wtf it feels like it was just Friday..." It's a messed up feeling when you don't even know what day it is anymore. I can't even believe how fast this week went by.
It's not much longer until I get up into Fort with the cold weather and snow either. I'm so excited it's not even funny. It'll hardly be a break for me because I'll be retardedly busy the whole time I'm there but I don't even care. This is my schedule so far:
22nd: Work till 3:30, go to airport, land in PG near 9pm, go out somewhere with PG people at 10pm, come home, have a sleepover with Lloyd (no not that kind of sleepover you pervs.)
23rd: Sleep in until 9/10, get up, visit Gramma, go to Megan and Zachs, give them both haircuts, visit, possibly cut Sarah's hair if I have time, then Marco and I are going to watch movies and have a sleepover. Again, not the kind of sleepover.
24th: Get up in the am, drive to Fort, hang with the family, eat appies all day until I puke, play games whatevs, sleep at dads.
25th: Christmas morning at dads, breakfast at dads, head to moms for Christmas with mom, shower etc have dinner at moms this year. Probs head back to dads later that night.
26th: Hang out day with my sister. We'll probably go sledding or something, hang out with Kat probably and then likely go out that night as well.
27th: Family day with both mom and dad.
28th: Come back to Vancouver.
Yep.
Okay you know what? Plans have officially changed for the night. I just became extremely tired and I'm not even going to fight it. Goodnight world.
Wish me luck with all this working on real people business! :| Here's to hoping Danielle doesn't leave with chin length hair tomorrow! ;)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does that mean you're going to give your car the Old Yeller treatment? Take it behind the shed and shoot it? poor feller..
Post a Comment