Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Birthday Month Bitches!

It was the fabulous Miss Melissa's birthday on Friday, (well the party was on friday but her real birthday was Saturday) and to celebrate the fact that she's getting older we all went out to drink.

This year was a blast. I met up with Alicia and Brandi at Adams place, and then from there we headed to Melissa's boyfriends place... and then from there we walked down to sharks club. It was so nice to see her again and she looked beautiful as always!!


Alicia and Brandi laughing about who even knows what. Probably creepy striped shirt guy.


Ugh this couple sat on the bar stools RIGHT at the bar the whole night -- and made out. Not just like, every now and again, I'm talking slobbery disgusting making out nearly the entire time! ... Clearly they wanted to be seen as there were MANY places they could have done this where less people would have noticed them. Sluts.


I don't remember these guys names... well actually that's a lie. I remember the one on the right (Brett) but I don't remember the other two. All I know is they were like "HEY, PICTURE?!" so I took their pictures. Odd. Especially the guy that's flashing his gum pack, clearly that's the new cool thing to do didn't you know?


This would be team 50/50. 50% of us are single, the other 50% are not. Or I guess you could say 50% are brown haired and 50% are blonde. Both work.


Me and the birthday girl!! I'm obsessed with her dress.


Isn't it the prettiest dress ever?


Quan and I!


Brandi and Alicia <3


It was a really great night. I wish I could have stayed longer but unfortunately I couldn't afford to feel like a bag of shit the next day as I had quite a few things to do. It ended up being a very good day as Dario and I finally talked. The awkwardness isn't there anymore which I really enjoy, and hopefully one of these days we'll be able to be friends again.

On a completely unrelated note... I have been blonde since March.

Let me just state, that this is the longest period of time that I have EVER gone staying ONE colour. Normally after about 4 months I change things up. I'm now at the 6 month mark and I'm definitely getting ready to change. Mainly because the fall season is approaching. (I say approaching because techincally fall is not until September 22nd.)

A month ago I really wanted to go red but I think I've decided against that now. For a number of reasons:

1) Red is really hard to get out of your hair and I know that come spring I'll be blonde again, so I must take the bleaching factor into account.

2) It probs won't look that great on me.

So there we have it. The verdict is in and I will not be going red. However, solid colours are very in right now so really, any solid colour is fashionable. Not even so much a "solid" colour, you can still have highlights, but definitely the whole streaky/chunky highlighted look is out. Now it's all about subtle tones and highlights. YAY! My favourite for sure.

I'm leaning more towards this sort of colour now:


Now the only hard part is the fact that I don't know whether to dye it this week before my birthday, or wait till after the weekend. Sigh.

I love the blonde and will eventually go back but I'm definitely in need of a change soon. Especially seeing as how I've only cut my hair like twice in the last 9 months too. That is record breaking for me. RECORD I SAY!

So yay or nay to doing this before the weekend? If it helps with the voting process... my birthday "party" is on Saturday, and my actual birthday is on Tuesday... so should I get it done before then so I can look totally different for the birthday business, or wait till afterwards so I can start my 22nd year of life on a completely different note? Hmmm... hard to decide.

No comments: