I started this whole post but realized that all I really want to say is this:
It has officially been one month since we broke up.
It has been getting easier every day but I am angry; and I will be angry for a long time to come.
"Isn't it great to find that you're really worth nothing."
That's exactly how I feel right now but I won't let it get to me.
I have found the difference between a good person and a great person...
and I will be great.
It has officially been one month since we broke up.
It has been getting easier every day but I am angry; and I will be angry for a long time to come.
"Isn't it great to find that you're really worth nothing."
That's exactly how I feel right now but I won't let it get to me.
I have found the difference between a good person and a great person...
and I will be great.
I will gain more from this than he ever will. That much I know. My ability to accept change and my willingness to endure change is where we will differentiate.
I am now seeing that I can lose what seems like everything
and gain it all right back.
I am going to be just fine...
because I am discovering me.
8 comments:
you are inspiring *hugs*
You will blow everyone away with what you discover.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Awesome. :-)
Where's the "LIKE" button??? :D
Great schmate.
You're already awesome.
Yeah sure, gimme your shoes. I'm going to de-lace them so you don't do anything stupid while nobody's lookin.
and there's always Thursday ;)
haha yes there is always thursday ;)
Post a Comment