UFC UFC UFC UFC UFC UFC UFC
UFC'S COMING TO VANCOUVER IN JUNE 2010 WHOOOOOOOOOO!
So frickin excited. I don't care how expensive tickets are going to be, I'm going to do everything in my power to get them!
In other great news. Approved for loan. Funding for school will be available as of Tuesday therefor nothing more to stress out about. YAY! :D
Great frickin day I tell you! GREAT day!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY FOR MONEY AND FOR OILED UP MEN IN TINY SHORTS!
Went the bank loan way eh?
i have no idea what UFC is but tiny shorts grabs my drunken attention all the way from aussie land.... just a little!!!
Oh oh! I want to buy Brian a ticket once I find out if he's going to be out at sea during that time. If he's not let's go together!
oiled up men in tiny shorts for the win!!
and yeah i did go the bank loan way, i couldn't figure out the other crap... :(
alicia, i'm sending you pictures soon of oiled up men in tiny shorts...
krista we will definitely go whether brian can or not!!
Well done Marlee! It's nice when the worries go away and you can get on with life. Your mom and I are leaving Art & Dean at home to watch UFC on the tv "cause it's way better to watch it on tv on the big screen", while we come to Van to see it in person and have a friggin' great time!!!
Post a Comment