I guess it was all just a really nice dream while it lasted.
Now I'm that girl with a wedding dress hiding in the back of her closet.
If you haven't been able to tell yet, this is my way of breaking the news.
There is no more wedding. There is no more relationship.
And yes, I hurt more than I ever have before.
I am trying to be optomistic about things. It's not going to be easy. So please be patient with me while I go through my little pity parties and bitter spells. I'm sure there's plenty to come.
Now I'm that girl with a wedding dress hiding in the back of her closet.
If you haven't been able to tell yet, this is my way of breaking the news.
There is no more wedding. There is no more relationship.
And yes, I hurt more than I ever have before.
I am trying to be optomistic about things. It's not going to be easy. So please be patient with me while I go through my little pity parties and bitter spells. I'm sure there's plenty to come.
7 comments:
ohh marlee!! *big hugs*
im really sorry!
i hope your doing okay!
Things will end up feeling acceptable before you know it. The pain will feel less heavy and you'll begin to see a new perspective on things. Eventually everything starts to seem like it makes sense this way. Hang in there, Marlee.
what the? Im shocked.
Honestly, you MUST come over here so we can make you cookies and cheer you up.
So sorry hun *hugs*
so sorry to hear this. i can tell that you are a tough girl...!! you will get through this and be better for it at the end! <3
Aw I'm so sorry!! I was so surprised when I read this!! You will be ok though and everything will get better! You are strong. You will be better for it in the end. *hugs*
Btw, maybe this is inappropriate to say but your dress is absolutely GORGEOUS!
<3 HUGS <3
Thanks everyone. I know in due time things will heal, it will just be a bumpy road until that happens. Thanks for the support though, I've found that through this I have many people who care about me and are there for me should I need them which is really nice to know. It's something I definitely won't be going through alone. So thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement, they really do mean a lot.
Post a Comment