I understand that.. and normally that is what I would do... but in this circumstance I am not comfortable with sharing what's going on, and I'm not comfortable with sharing the good things because I feel so "meh" about everything. A break is in order, even if it's just for a few weeks. I need time to clear my thoughts a bit.
HAHA ohhh the sneaky goose. Yes I like that goose, he was creeping on me. Yes I am back home, and I will be blogging soon when I get the pictures from Dario!
7 comments:
Don't take a break. Blog more.
Even if it's depressing or you feel trapped.
It's what it's here for.
Nobody's judging you, and if someone does, it's okay, I'll punch them in the teeth.
I understand that.. and normally that is what I would do... but in this circumstance I am not comfortable with sharing what's going on, and I'm not comfortable with sharing the good things because I feel so "meh" about everything. A break is in order, even if it's just for a few weeks. I need time to clear my thoughts a bit.
i hope everything is okay! i will be awaiting your return!
a break will do you good, you'll come back refreshed and ready to write :o)
The general public has already merged into one voice that says "take your time lady we'll still be here"
So instead I will lol at that one goose in your header image. It's so random and almost hidden I can't stop giggling for some reason.
HAHAHAHA Shaz that is amazing I'm laughing so hard right now!
Marlee...are you back yet?
HAHA ohhh the sneaky goose. Yes I like that goose, he was creeping on me. Yes I am back home, and I will be blogging soon when I get the pictures from Dario!
Post a Comment