Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen

I have been going through a very difficult time these past few weeks. While I do not feel like getting into details, I apologize for my past behavior and for any of my future behavior to those who have been around me during this time-frame. I know I am not the greatest pleasure to be around right now. I cannot explain to you in words what I am feeling but I do not mean to bring any of you down.

I am more fragile now than I have ever been, but I am sure at some point in time I will find some peace. This may not turn out how I am hoping and I will have to live with whatever the outcome may be... but regardless of that outcome I will get through this.

It's been said many times before -- What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. It may take days, years, or a lifetime, I don't know yet...

All I know is I'm going to fight with everything in me to get through this... even if it means I end up doing it alone.

If I'm learning anything, it's who I am and the things I really need in my life.

I need independence, I need clarity, and I need strength.

At the end of it all, I will at the very least be a better person.



5 comments:

Krista said...

Hey Marlee, I've been out of it blog-wise recently and am kind of in the dark about what's going on with you and all that but it seems pretty serious. I'm hear if you need someone to vent to okay? xo

Take all the time you need your loved ones will understand.

Anonymous said...

Always here for you, Hon.
But, you already knew that.
Big hugs :)

Ophelia Mourne said...

I love your header image. It made me sigh in whimsy.

I wish you were feeling better hun.
maybe you should come over one of these days for lunch with Me and Bella. We will cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

I always say..."it's just a bad patch"...they come and go and life just ebbs and flows....

jas

Marlee said...

Thanks everyone.