Friday, July 3, 2009

Manditory Break

Today has been a weird day. There is barely anyone here at work so it's really quiet and laid back.

I'm working on my own little project I like to call "Organize the fuck out of the crap people left behind in this office" and I'm just sort of plugging along. I don't really have any desire to be doing this right now but until some of this crap gets moved out of this office I can't do the archiving I need to do. These friggen documents are 2-3 years old. I don't know why I'm bothering but I guess someone has to do it.

I went over to Rachel's place last night for a visit with her and it was about 11 by the time I got home. I was up till about midnight after reading for a bit then finally got some sleep. I refused to get out of bed this morning until quarter to 8. It was quite pathetic.

I have another job interview tomorrow. I haven't heard back from the first one so I am assuming that I didn't get it. Oh well, onto the next one. I'm just going to keep my eyes open for something and hopefully I catch a break and score a second job.

Dario and I will be heading to Fort on Thursday after work. That should be an interesting drive. It's going to take a few hours just to get out of the frickin city but oh well I guess. We will probably stop along the way and nap. It's my friend Megan's wedding. It seems like it was just yesterday that they got engaged so it's come up pretty fast. But at the same time it's about time it's happening since they've been together since she was 13. The whole weekend will be incredibly rushed. More so than usual since I'm in the wedding.

This is boring. I guess I'll get back to spending my last hour of work doing my actual work. There's definitely enough of it.

No comments: