I'm drained in every possible way right now.
Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.
All I really want to do right now is sleep. I'm feeling myself getting stressed/depressed, and it's awkward because I can't sleep because I have too much on my mind, but when I finally do manage to fall asleep I can hardly drag myself out of bed because I'm so exhausted.
I fall asleep to the tv, computer, or radio every night because if there's silence then all I do is over think situations and my mind gets totally carried away. I can't deal with stress. I've never been able to. While I can manage it for a little while, it usually ends up consuming me and my whole life gets screwed up. It's unhealthy because I usually stop eating as much as I normally would. I have to force myself to eat because normally I get so nervous/stressed that I feel sick at the thought of food. If I'm with someone else it usually takes my mind off of things and I can manage to eat a little, but when it's just me I could take it or leave it.... unfortunately, I usually leave it.
I should be upstairs today in the rental department, but I'm going to hold off on that until this afternoon at least. Today I just feel like being alone. I don't feel like having conversations with anyone.
I don't want to be here. I don't want to be doing anything. I just want to be at home by myself, sleeping.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment