The weekend was incredibly busy. Friday night we headed over to Danielle's parent's place to meet the Aussies. Saturday morning I met up with Danielle, Chad, and Pat to head to the Hats Off thing on Hastings. Aaaaand then after Dario was off work we met up with him to head out to Lynn Valley for a little nature/photo walk. Me being the GENIUS that I am, I forgot my camera even though I told myself a million times not to. So all of the first day photo's of Lynn Valley are stolen from Dario, Danielle, and Pat!



I love this picture of the 5 of us. There's always the person taking the picture missing so it's nice to finally have a group shot!
No Jokes, I almost killed him for doing this stupid move. 200+ pound man standing on a dead branch hanging over a 50 foot cliff. SMART.


Awe <3 We're so gay. We never get any pictures of us taken and we never take any ourselves so I made Pat take one of us. Dario wasn't feeling it.

I found a slug! It was huge and disgusting. So I picked it up. It slimed me big time. After that I used a stick.

After we ended our little nature walk, Dario and I had a dinner for his cousins confirmation. As soon as that was over we drove back to his place and he decided he was going to stay home and sleep, and I decided I would head over to Miss Alicia's for her Sharpie Party.
I was totally over dressed because I didn't have time to stop at home and change (total back tracking) so I decided I would just wear a piece of paper on my back instead. It worked out perfectly.
The party was a blast, I probably could have stayed longer but I was supposed to go to Church in the morning so I was home by 1. Needless to say I still didn't go to church.
Random toilet just sitting outside by the flower garden. Porta Potty?? It ended up being someones seat later.
Okay I have no idea who drew the fetus on Alicia's roommates shirt, but I found it so funny.
East Van crew.
Poor Melissa. I drew tits on her shirt like 3 minutes after she showed up. In all over her pictures she's totally exposed. Finally someone gave her a bikini!
Stefanie! I haven't seen her since Sabrina's wedding.
I have a video of this... but my computer sucks and so does my camera. So I have to try to figure it out because Alicia and Pat trying to hoola hoop together = hilarious.
Cup the tits? Cup his gut!
Pat did that ^^... He will deny it but it was all his fault.
I cannot believe that Adam had FIVE monkeys on his shirt and people only drew smiley faces. It was hours and hours before I finally gave them all some cock'n'balls.
Thanks to Pat writing "I like it up my bum" I had a random guy come and introduce himself. I will eventually find a way to get the Jew back.
The party was a blast though. Such an awesome idea for a party. I wish I would have taken the trip home to get changed but ah well. Party's at the big red house are the new in thing haven't you heard??
Earlier on Saturday while we were all at Lynn Valley there is a spot that you can jump off the rocks and swim in and what not. Dario, Pat, and I decided that we were going to come back the next day to go swimming. We knew it would be cold but HOLY FUCK.
It was so cold I'm pretty sure my boobs became inverted. We all went in once and that was enough. Meanwhile there were kids and old men showing us up by jumping off the rocks. One kid literally jumped a good 40 feet about. The Park Ranger didn't like that too much and gave him shit so they would stop. A lot of people die there because they're being idiots and end up smacking into a rock on their way down. I love water, but I hate being in over my head. I can do it for a few minutes but then I start to panic a bit. I don't like it when my feet can't touch the ground incase I get too tired to swim anymore or start choking on water or something else equally stupid.
I'm the new Baywatch model, haven't you heard? HAHAHA. I had to post this, it is absolutely HORRIBLE but it makes me laugh so hard everytime I look at it. I don't think you could possibly get a more unflattering photo of me.
After we all got tired of freezing our asses off in the glacial run off at Lynn Valley, I suggested that we go to a different part of probably the same river somewhere else in North Van. Lynn Valley was getting extremely crowded, not to mention the water wasn't too fun.
The river we ended up at was much better.A lot less people (literally only a couple of people were there which was nice...) and it was actually a decent temperature to swim for a bit. I more so opted to lay in the sun this time around but I did manage to go in once or twice.
The river we ended up at was much better.A lot less people (literally only a couple of people were there which was nice...) and it was actually a decent temperature to swim for a bit. I more so opted to lay in the sun this time around but I did manage to go in once or twice.
This one's a little better.
I don't think I've posted pictures on my blog before of me without makeup... I'm very self concious about it.
We stayed out there till around dinner then finally headed back to Dario's where he barbecued up some smokies, made a salad and pulled out some bread! It was tasty.
The weekend definitely blew by but that's summer for you! I can't wait until next weekend now. I need to get organized. I have so much to do but I really wanted to get this post up before I ended up writing it off. I have dishes to do, ironing to start, magazines to put away, and hairstyles to find for my friend Megan. I was going to send them over the weekend but didn't have time. So I HAVE to send some tonight!!
I am also debating posting my pictures on flickr now as well. I realize that even when I do take pictures I don't always post them on my blog and I never post them on facebook anymore. All in favour of me putting my pictures up on flickr say "I" ...





8 comments:
I.
Eye.
Aye.
First I'll say "I"
Next I'll say how fun you weekend looked. Love the east van shirts. I especially liked the photo of Pat with his tongue out. That will be a great one to post at the DJ booth. It will look great poster size with a big line through it.
I wish I could "Beam" all your friends to our great lake one sunny afternoon. They will have to do a summer road trip sometime.
Oh, and finally a word verification I can actually see.
fabulous!!
I!!!!!!!!!!
lOVE LOVE LOVE the pics...I'm laughing out loud :) I might request for you to send me a couple so I can get them printed!
every time I read a post of yours I get jealous I'm not there.
I love Lynn Valley! And that deep pool is awesome too. We got all our engagement photos done at Lynn valley. It's so pretty there and if you go in off season there are alot less people. nice pics! That sharpie party is a great idea!!
Love. That. Title!
haha it's quoting Mr. Ciavarro. I would like to think he is right on that one!
Post a Comment