Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Busy

The weekend is over and it was a great weekend! I'm going to work on stealing some Lynn Valley - day One pictures from Dario, Danielle, and Pat and I'll do a weekend post tomorrow or Tuesday. There are plenty of pictures again yaaay.

I am basically just writing right now to say that tomorrow is exactly two weeks away from the surgery. Ahhhh.

On the 26th my new roommate will be moving in. I'm not sure if she'll be sleeping here or not yet but she's going to start moving stuff in on the 26th. I would assume she is staying here. So that will be really exciting.

I'm kind of frustrated right now because a particular guest has been here every day minus one for the last week. I am going to ask that he isn't here on Tuesday because I would like to have Dario over for dinner and I would really like it if maybe they spent some time at his house or something. I understand that she is leaving soon for a few months but I'm sure they can spend time together somewhere else for a day or two.

I think I'm going to go watch a bit of tv before going to bed. It's been a busy weekend and I'm pretty exhausted but not quite ready to sleep yet!

No comments: