All day I did quite well with pain until around dinner time. I hadn't taken anything yet and was only feeling slight discomfort today. Then all of a sudden out of no where the cramps came flooding back. I've jumped straight back onto my pain killers but so far nothings helping at all.
I wish I had someone here with me right now ugh. I hate being by myself. Not that there's anything anyone can do to make the pain stop, but it sucks when you've been all by yourself all day. I would have been fine had it not started up again but now I just don't want to be alone. I asked Dario if he could stay with me tonight but he can't.
I was just looking up what other people had to say about how long these friggen cramps lasted. There is a forum I'm reading right now where every woman that's had a child has compared the cramps this IUD causes to what labour contractions feel like.
No wonder the pain is enough to make me cry when it feels like you're having a fucking baby.
I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to function at work tomorrow if this keeps up.
I hope this gets better soon. It hurts so fucking bad.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Childbirth will be a piece of cake!
what a drag...i know the frustartion of being alone when you need support. It's disheartening....
btw...Im reading "smart women" too...Im enjoying it too. Lots of good personal finance books out there. They make for good support.
jas
Post a Comment