I guess there's been so much happening that I'm still not entirely caught up. I will blog about my moms visit soon. I will push her to send me some pictures if she can.
I did want to make a very cool pre-announcement.
At this point it's still just speculation but there is a possibility that my older brother Kyler and his girlfriend Maggie may end up moving to my general region of living!
There is a job coming about in Maple Ridge that my brother is going to apply for once posted. Due to some connections and good references they already want to hire him but to be "fair" and "union" they have to publicly post the position still.
I don't want to get my hopes up incase for some obscure reason he doesn't end up getting the job, but given the chances it's probably going to happen.
I'm not entirely sure when he would be moving here should this all happen, all I know is that the job would be an incredible opportunity and he will take it if he gets it.
That being said -- how awesome would it be to FINALLY have some family down here with me?
Just think, one day when Dario and I have babies our children can go visit their uncle Kyler all the time!! And that works either way should him and Maggie ever make some little asian half breeds!
It would just be cool to have my big brother around. Even Dario said he would like it if he was down here. They get along amazingly well and I'm sure they'd be out watching UFC and shooting squirrels and other useless shit as often as they could be!
When/If this all goes through I will be sure to post something about it!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I knew the summer would bring good things for us! A few months ago everything was so damn shitty and now look at all the good things happening!!! I'm sure your brother and Maggie would fit nicely into our crew! It would be really exciting for him to move down here!
I am really hoping it happens! I would love for you guys to meet him and just to be able to invite him over for dinner once in awhile. It would make me a lot less homesick to at least have one member of my family down here! :)
This summer seems to be getting a lot better, I hope yours is too :)
Fingers crossed!
Then we can make treks out to Maple Ridge together to visit our respective fams!
Lots of luck to Kyler!
eeesh you're going to reproduce? :P
Post a Comment