Saturday, May 2, 2009

3am banter

Do you ever go to sleep just to wake up a few hours later?

I was in bed finally at quarter to 12 after getting home at 11. I fell asleep nicely, then bam, 2:30 hits and I'm wide awake. Now it's even worse cause I realized I didn't tell Dario what time we're meeting my parents in the morning... Then I started thinking about parking at the airport with Dario's truck and how it's all underground parking. I know his truck would fit but underground parking is always a bitch, so I started thinking that maybe we should take my car .................. Then I realized maybe the airport tim hortons isn't even open yet for the time we plan to be there, in which case we will have to go a different way to the airport to hit a timmies on the way. So then I had to find this timmies on the way which I ended up knowing exactly where it is but needed a quick look at a map to see how to get there from my parents hotel.

Now I'm wide awake wondering why I just spent all this effing time worrying about our hour long visit in the morning when I actually know where I'm going and could have just figured this all out at 5:30 this morning when I was supposed to be awaking.

Maybe now that I have everything figured out I can go back to sleep.

No comments: