Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 year olds are always right

This is the exact reason why I love kids so much:

Chrystal Martin Pete just asked if any one wanted a beer.... So James sits down in his Toronto chair and says ' I dont want a beer mommy, Its yucky'.... Like he was asked if he wanted a beer!!!!!! Funny!!


Every few days Chrystal updates her status and lately it's always something to do with something her 2 year old said. The kid is absolutely hilarious.

Chrystal Martin Why, Mommy Why???? Why do you think James?? I cant think mommy!!!!...... Conversation with my toddler, Gotta love it!!!!


Chrystal Martin So already James is making up excuses to not do things (like eat his supper or have a bath) " My finger hurts, I need go to doctor" Seriously now!!! I cant wait to see whats next.....


Chrystal Martin Is up and arguing with the James about the 'beaver' that is on my deck eating bird seed. He thinks they are the same as squirrels.


Hahaha I just think it's the cutest thing ever. I loved when my little sister was that age. She used to say and do the funniest things to the point where you would be crying you would laugh so hard.

I can hardly wait for the day that I can finally have kids. I know not every day will be great like that, but the good days will always make the bad days worth their while I'm sure.

1 comment:

Krista said...

If only my nephews said cute things. They're in a snarky stage right now, and through clenched teeth I smile knowing when they are older and bring girls around I can expose them ha ha HA!