Okay I just have to say a HUGE:
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!"
I know this girl. We grew up together, she lived just down the street from me so we always hung out as kids yadda yadda.
She moved to PG in her last few years of highschool or whatever but we still kept in touch.
My friend Marco and her are also friends, so whenever I was in PG the three of us would usually hang out.
She moved to Edmonton awhile back, like 6 months ago or whatever. Not that long ago.
She posts picture updates all the time blah blah blah, status updates and everything else.
I'm on facebook scrolling down through the huge long list of updates, and there is an update from her.
"Welcomes Khoen blah blah blah into the world such and such weight"
Wait a second. You were pregnant??!!!?!?!?!
I thought maybe it was a relatives baby or something but oh no, I go to her page and there's like a billion comments from people congratulating her, and one was from her Edmonton roommate. Apparently she came back to BC or whatever.
I HAD NO CLUE SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!
There were no status updates about her pregnancy, no belly pictures, none of that. That's fine some women aren't into that. But like, literally if you go on her wall and stuff people only just started talking about it in the last two weeks!
HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT AT ALL THESE DAYS?!?!
I am so fucking shocked it's unbelievable. Like how in the hell in her picture updates did her belly not show?! She is a STICK! She is SOOO skinny! She is very very tall, about 5-10/5-11 ... and like 120-125lbs max. She models so obvs she's tiny.
How does someone THAT small hide any sort of baby bump?!?!
I'm so blown away I can't even believe it. It's 2 in the morning, I have church at 9... and I'm sitting here in complete shock that she just had a baby.
I mean what the fuck?!
I really don't know what else to say other than WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!
I don't know if she moved maybe to hide the fact she was pregnant or what happened but seriously, I'm amazed right now. I'm completely blown away that hardly anyone knew, especially for so long, and even more so because the northern region is like gossip central!!
Wow. So weird. I just can't even handle the shock. I know it's been a little while since I've talked to her but it has NOT been more than a 9 month pregnancy!
Seriously blown away. I'm sure I've expressed that over and over, but one more time for the win.
Amazing.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Whoa that is just a few smidgens above "crazy".
Did she like, just stop using facebook for a few months?
No! She's been on facebook and stuff regularly. It's not like she dropped off the face of the earth for a few months and came back with a baby, she just didn't make it known to hardly anyone that she was pregnant!
meh, when my best friend Talise was pregnant absolutely no one new either! just the few of us that were he closest friends. She was on facebook throughout her whole pregnancy as well. People only found out after she had the baby. Like she wanted.
Yeah but the difference with your friend is she was as big as a house. She HAD a belly, my girlfriend had nothing. Like the tiniest bump ever.. Cause I'm sorry but Talise was the one that was in your wedding right? There's no hiding that belly. No one knew my friend was pregnant unless she actually told them, you could stand there in person and spend an entire day with her, and not see a baby bump.
Oh.. and I'll add that you could stand there with her when she was 8 months pregnant, and still not be able to tell.
well... i've been hiding my penis enlargement surgery from everyone for the past year, so it can't be that hard.
Going from 1 inch to 3 hardly counts as enlargement mike :)
....ouch.... my...... pride.
Post a Comment