There are certain things that I hate about facebook.
Status' aren't such a bad thing, sometimes they can be amusing. But I hate... I repeat... HATE when people write depressing or demeaning crap on there status updates.
For instance some 15 year old Indian kid added me about two weeks ago. I accepted because I couldn't quite tell which indian it was from his pictures. They were small pictures and he resembled another indian whos face was familiar. And no I don't know the names of all the indians in fort.
Anyways... he added me, and the first thing I see on my homepage is "So-and-So: I wish I would fucking die right now. I hate my life, stupid bitch. Why'd you have to do this to me? You're such a whore! I hate you. I want to fucking die. If it wasn't for my family I would kill myself."
Are you fucking kidding me?
EVERYTHING about that update is the exact definition of what I HATE about facebook status'. The immature name calling of your ex girlfriend, publicly announcing that you hate her and she's a whore... it's just fucking ridiculous.
It's a means of getting attention. It's the emo kid who slits their wrists and hides behind black hair and clothes. That's what that is to me. And as for the suicidal thing, go get a fucking hug you whiney baby. If you are trying to cry out for help facebook is unlikely to be your best bet.
All that says to me is, "I wonder who would care if I died? I know, I'll say I'm suicidal and put it on my facebook status and see how many people comment."
I'm sorry but I just don't feel that those things are necessary to put as your facebook status update. I don't have sympathy for them. I don't feel I have to justify that reason at all. I just simply do not have sympathy for those people.
When I see updates like "better watch your back bitch or I'm gonna fuckin knock you out" ... or... "You're such a whore you stupid bitch, fuckin go kill yourself" ... etc etc ... all I can think is that they are truly the most pathetic people ever. It is SO childish and unnecessary!
All I have to say to them is:
Quit your bitching and go clean your vagina.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha the last line made me bust out laughing. but seriously, it is very sad....i have a friend on facebook who wrote that her son threw her baby daughter out the fourth floor window. i was like WHAT???? and she's like ooops, she meant that the son threw the babies stuff out the window. freudian slip, maybe?
lol @ Krista
You are so right Marlee it is a form of fishing for attention. I cant stand that shite either.
delete delete delete <3
Post a Comment