I have a new roommate lined up for July 1st and she is awesome.
Everything went really well. We went to the mountain shadow for a drink and ended up chatting for 2 and a half hours. It is ridiculous how much we have in common and how much we had to talk about! I'm really excited about everything and I think it's going to work out really well.
She's really cool, laid back, we are a lot alike in personality so it works out perfectly. I can't wait until she moves in, it is going to be a blast. She is just one of those people you randomly meet and just click with!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Marlee - I know how stressful finding a roommate can be and I'm so, sooo happy things turned out. It's a good idea that you hung out for a couple of hours first too. I can't wait to meet her.
AWESOME! Can't wait to meet her!!
Aw, you found a shoe!
(That makes total sense to me ... did it to you? LOL! :P)
Congrats - one less thing to stress.
Everyone says that when they first meet. I'm sure once you find hair clogging the shower drain, your tune will change!!
Yay!! I'm so happy it worked out!
Post a Comment