I feel the need to express my discontent with the season finale of Jon and Kate plus 8.
First. I expected a full hour episode, not two half hour episodes one after the other.
Second. They sat there and had all these previews of Kate screaming at Jon and going "it all leads to this..." and Kate saying "we're in a really tough place right now..." etc etc blah blah blah. Well... COMPLETE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!
The whole 2 episodes were just regular episodes, no grand finale at all. Their kids were cute they painted pictures blah blah blah and then when it got to what was supposed to be the juicy part they talked for about 3-4 minutes and then that was it. End of season.
Are you fucking kidding me??
I don't mind wasting an hour of my day for some good old fashioned dirt. There's been rumours of them getting a divorce and what not so combined with the previews you would expect they would discuss those rumours to clarify the situation and what's going on. I would also like to specify that when I have become sadly hooked on this show because I have spent so much damn time at home these last 6 months then I fully expect good gossip!
What is it you say that is going on? Well... Kate loves her life because she gets paid thousands of dollars to sit around with her kids all day, take them out to do cool shit that us normal pheasants can't afford to do, gets free tummy tucks, and is currently considered a "Supermom Idol" to many moms in the world. On top of it all everyone knows who she is and is in love with her, she writes books and they become number one sellers instantly. Maybe not the best life for everyone, but come on, what woman wouldn't want that?? I mean they get free trips and shit all the time too, hotels and basketball teams etc invite them to come see them and pay for everything. How awesome would it be if you were invited all over the place. Plus the womans been on Oprah how many times??! Like fuck off, every moms dream right there.
The big hype?? Oh Jon doesn't like that he's in the public's eye all the time. He hates that when he goes out he's not just "Jon" anymore he's "Jon and Kate + 8" ... Ideal life for a guy? Probably not. He'd probably love the fame if he was single, didn't have a naggy wife and 8 children stuck to his thighs at all times. A guy doesn't want to be famous for having a massive family, he wants to be famous for his massive muscles and huge penis. Am I right here??
So what was the big deal about the episode tonight? Oh poor Jon is having a difficult time deciding whether or not he wants to do a season 5, and Kate wants to because she loves the stuff it allows them to do.
I could honestly say I WISH that was my biggest concern in life. "Oh hi Dario... do you want us to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars this year to sit around and look after the children we wanted so desperately while the world invites us to do all this cool shit at their resorts? No? Oh you don't like that you can't go to the bar and be just Dario? Hmm sucks for you, Bye I'm on my way to go get my tummy tuck."
hmm yep. I wish that was the biggest concern of my life right now.
Serious disappointment in tonights finale. Nothing special about it at all.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I havent watched it, but I just caught the skiing and sesame street episode, They look depressed when they are sitting on the couch talking.
Im waiting for Bella to come home from school so we can watch it together. She thinks the kids are cute.
Damn I wish I were lucky enough to be paid to do stuff for the cameras.
Life is soooooooooooo hard. Boo Hoo!
lol
haha they make them LOOK depressed but really, it's not that bad. Jon is a bit upset but Kates like meh! you'll be disappointed for sure, but the kids do make really cute paintings haha
Post a Comment