So... I have bangs. I have not had bangs since like, grade 2. I absolutely LOVE my new hair. I am so excited about it. I think it looks fabulous.
The appointment was an hour and 15 minutes long but the girl I had did such an amazing job! She took her time and made sure that everything was even and perfect. It is all so smooth and healthy feeling now!
I am so in love with it it's ridiculous!!
The girl I went to is named Christina, she works at Axis Salon on West Georgia and Thurlow. TOTALLY recommend her if you need to go to someone. I first went to her when I moved here then she quit and went to Australia for a year and now she's back YAYYY <3 ... She's one of the best in the salon so def. look her up if you go!!
5 comments:
Okay I am seriously in love with it. It suits you too!!
Did she fix your colour?
No actually it's the same colour, but it cut a lot of the crap out so it just looks so much healthier and the colour looks so much nicer! She cut out a lot of the stuff that was still really brown and then the greyer pieces in my bangs are now underneath them! hehe :)
holy shnizzle dizzle your hair looks amazing! I'm in love with it. Never knew you could pull off bangs so well!
I like it, I really do!
Buuuuuut I also wanna be a bum and say you remind me of melon cat :P
HAHA thanks Shaz, although I do see the resemblence!
Post a Comment