Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh lovely St. Patricks Day! How I don't care about you at all!

I completely forgot about what day today was until I got in my car and was on my way to see the future M.I.L. I'm not wearing a speck of green but that's alright. I'm not celebrating it this year!

Last year I believe we went out with the usual crew to mountain shadow. I could probably scoop up pictures but I'm not sure if I ever renamed that album or not. Hmm. Perhaps I will do that for something to do tonight.

The year before that however I do know exactly where those pictures are! I celebrated in the lovely Prince George. I saw a couple of eagles eating a deer carcus on my way home the next morning. I pulled over just in time because I was rather hungover and thought I was going to puke.



If I am correct I am pretty sure that was my last "Freeman House Party" ... I ended up at the generator and ran into some friends and some cougars. I managed to lose a really nice jacket that night. I cannot remember for the life of me what I did with it, I looked all over the house the next day and couldn't find it. I also lost my green fuzzy ugly hat thing that I had been wearing. Some girl I met that night pulled it out of her coat and gave it to me, so I sported it for the evening. Now that I've looked through the pictures I don't actually remember a lot of the peoples names I was with that night.



I do however, remember my friend Sam pervin' on some cougar that looked EXACTLY like Jennifer Aniston. I have a picture for proof. See:



Aside from that, I don't remember where I slept that night or how I got back, not because I was absolutely hosed but because it's been 2 years so it's just not a detail that most people would remember.


So basically, that's the only St. Patricks day that I have ever FULL OUT celebrated. Aside from that last year with the crew was the only other one I've celebrated which was in more of a way that I enjoyed! I can't find the damn pictures though, I swore I took some but maybe I never did and perhaps Danielle did instead. EITHER WAY... it was my first taste of green beer.

Today I didn't get up to too much. I mailed my little brother his stuff, mailed Megan her stuff, picked up ingredients to make brownie cheese cakey goodness on Thursday for Hockey Night @ The Ciavarro's ... came home, got a headache, and will probably not do much for the night except watch The Biggest Loser.

Happy St. Patricks Day to anyone who cares.

That's All.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed I'm missing Hockey Night @ The Ciavarro's!

That's it - I'm never leaving Vancouver again! :P