Monday, March 30, 2009

Major Photo Spam

The weekend has been a really great and busy weekend. Miss Krista took a last minute trip to the west coast to visit and so we all got together every day that she was here.

Friday night there wasn't a lot going on. Dario was at a course all day and was going out for dinner with his cousins, so I had made plans to tag along with Danielle, Chad, and Krista. I found out later that Dario was going to be back in time to join us so we all headed down to Granville street to check out the Juno Street Party and have a drink or two. There were a million good smells on the street, hotdogs galore and for the entire evening I couldn't stop thinking about hotdogs. Finally after ignoring my stomach and walking past a ton of places we stopped at Sip for our first drink.



After we were done our stupid 10 dollar drinks there we headed over to the Loose Moose Pub and Patz and Yi Hong met up with us there, and later on Ryan did as well. I haven't been there yet and sadly even though I have lived here for almost 2 years, I was a newby to these places just like Krista. I've always wanted to go to this pub just for the pure sake of it's name so we hit it up for a few more drinks and some wicked good chicken fingers. I couldn't get food out of my head so I HAD to eat something. I could have eaten three plates of chicken fingers to myself if I wanted to but it still wouldn't have taken away the thought of an amazing street side hotdog mmmm.



The night was really great and we all made it home around 1:30 in the morning. Late but not SO late that you sleep the entire next day away. Although I won't lie, I probably easily could have.

Saturday night Danielle sent me a text saying that the boys were going to be going to the Cambie with Krista and that she wanted to know if I'd be up for our original girls night plan. I was game since I wasn't too up to going to the Cambie that night either so I headed over dressed like a bum to join Danielle, Tania and Miss Alicia! I was excited since I hadn't seen Tania since Pats birthday but also haven't seen Alicia in even longer. Mainly because SOOOOOMEBODY has the lifestyle of a celebrity. No pressure Alicia. ;) No actually she's been really busy with school coming to an end so it was nice to have a relaxing evening with candy, chips and wine. Seriously Danielle has the best chips, they're some sort of honey mustard chips but man SO GOOD. I don't know where she finds them thankfully cause otherwise I'd be 20lbs heavier than I am now.

Danielle sported the claw for the evening like the trooper she is. The poor girl can't do anything with her thumb but I won't lie that it makes me laugh when she does the italian "what the fuck" thing with her claw hand.



We had random girly talk and somewhere in the course of the evening we went through a ton of crap food and Danielle read us something out of a horoscope book on how she relates to each sign. Apparently I'm a fussy friend but that she does something to counteract it or something like that. IIIIII donno, it was funny though.


Favourite picture of the night right here:



I took quite a few pictures of the girls night evening but am choosing not to post them as we all look pretty gross in them. Not going to lie haha. Some of them are just plain bad. I look like a 12 year old girl, especially with the bangs.

While we were gabbing away about random crap, Krista was at the Cambie enjoying the pleasant sights of our favourite place.


Sunday morning rolled around and Krista, Danielle, Chad, Dario, and I headed down to Stanley Park for a nice walk and some picture taking. I took about 7 pictures, basically all the same as the first black and white picture, and then I gave up. I have a hate on for my camera lately and just couldn't get into taking pictures with it. I gotta try to find some love for it. Right now the view finder is really blurry for some reason (no it's not a focusing problem it's something wrong with the actual viewfinder) and so I have to use the lcd screen to take pictures... however when it's sunny you can't see shit so that definitely didn't help for Sunday's situation. It was beautiful outside!


All the rest of the pictures are stolen from Danielle, Dario, and Krista.



I love these next few sets because it seemed like Danielle had shots of the people taking the pictures, and then the next picture is the picture the other person took. If that is at all not confusing. You'll see what I mean.


Faith + 1 bitches. If you don't get it, you suck.


After we spent some time at Stanley Park we headed to Whitespot for lunch. I was incredibly hungry along with everyone else. I believe it took about 2.5 seconds to make up our minds on what we wanted. I couldn't even focus on anything I was so damn hungry. Normally it takes me forever to decide what I want but this time I pretty much already knew before we even got there. It was the most amazing BC chicken burger ever.

When lunch was over Dario and I decided to head back home while the rest went to meet up with Raymi and Fil, but also to take Krista down Robson. I wanted to go but at the same time was feeling a little gross from such a major lack of sleep. For some weird reason I woke up at 20 after 7 but didn't get to sleep till 2 and just ugh it was gross. So Dario and I said goodbye to Krista and went on our way. It ended up being a good decision because on the ride home I thought I was going to puke, one from being so full of food, and two from needing sleep. I got home and laid on the couch and did nothing for about 3 hours. I needed to let that huge burger digest.

When all that was done I started working on some wedding invitation crap and that led to yesterdays blog. So now I'm slightly caught up.

Today I made pizza for dinner, and I actually took pictures of it. I would post them in this blog, but there's already a zillion pictures and I'm going to save them so I have something else to show in another post. I will say that for my first time making pizza dough it actually turned out very well.

Pictures of that to come! I'm not the greatest at this linking to pictures business so I'm just linking people and everyone has their pictures to check out from there!

Thanks for visiting Krista! It was such a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - thank you for preserving our dignity ... probably mine more than others! Whoops!

Seriously though:
1. Why can't I seem to get through a night without a photo of me with my mouth open?
2. I need some sunshine ... so pasty!

You're a great gal ... keep klassy! ;)

aliciafashionista said...

Yeah I looked homeless that night so it's probably for the best!

The photos from Sunday turned out great! Hard to remember the sunshine when it's SNOWING again...argh!

ps my word is prubric...hehe