
For some odd reason I woke up around 20 after 7 and was wide awake. My room was very bright with the sun beating in. Church is being skipped today by choice of Dario, I merely tag along to whatever decision he makes when it comes to that. However he tried to call while I was getting ready and I didn't hear my phone, so I didn't get the memo until after I'd already touched up my face.
Today we're going to Stanley Park with Krista, Danielle and Chad. Not sure who else is joining us just yet but it should be good times! I haven't been there since last summer.
I feel gross from lack of sleep, I'm sure eating something would help. I should go have breakfast now.
2 comments:
I owe you big time for getting my butt into the cab - thank you! :)
Have fun at Stanley Park today - the weather is perfect!
Awe it's not a problem! Glad you got home safely!! :) And we'll see you again soon I am sure!
Post a Comment