Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 and a half more months!

Krystal moves to Japan at the end of June for some school related work for a few months. Meaning I will be looking for a new place and roommate.

Requirements of my next place are:

First and foremost... MUST have a bath tub. I will no longer live in a house that only has a stand up shower. I miss my friggen baths. Everytime I go visit my parents now I stay at my moms and I have a bath every morning I am there. Most days I don't miss it, but some days it would be so nice to come home and relax in a nice hot tub full of bubbles!

Other requirements?

That all of the electrical outlets work, and the breaker is not tripped every time you use the heater and microwave at the same time.

More counter space and room for a kitchen table.

Furnished preferrably.

Has a fully working toilet from the get go!

And last but not least, there must be some damn heat in the frickin place!!




I can't wait to move outta this place.

1 comment:

Ophelia Mourne said...

I remember our first place was exactly like that, and after having our baby it got soooo cramped and just wasnt functional enough.

Ahh you live and learn and create standards! lol