I just got home from work.
I dropped a huge chain on the back of my leg today, there is going to be a very large bruise I am sure of it. It isn't just your regular chain. The links are 3/8's of an inch thick, 7 inches long, and there are buckets (like on farm equipment [loaders/plows etc]) attached to the top of the chain. Basically, the piece that caught the back of my leg weight about 50lbs. Not impressed. Oh well, it should make for some pretty colours!
Tonight is our first night of our marriage prep course. I'm not sure just what to expect yet, but I'm sure it will go just fine.
And in the next 3 weeks apparently we will be working a lot of overtime. Who knows. I say that a lot and then we don't, so I'm going to wait for it to happen this time.
There are dishes in the sink. I am not doing them.
I have no idea what I'm going to eat for dinner yet. Last night I had a moose stirfry with rice. I eat a lot of stirfry because it's quick, easy, and it tastes good.
I'm not used to getting up at quarter to 5 anymore. I don't miss that part at all. I went to bed at 9:30 last night, I'm sure tonight I'll be going to bed around 10. I'm going to miss the biggest loser :( so sad. I'm obsessed with that show obvs. I don't know what it is about watching really large people lose weight but I enjoy it greatly.
I should go find something to make for dinner, and have a shower, blah. I ate a lot today. More than usual.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Moose stir-fry? I'm intrigued.
Oh it's tasty stuff. I still cook it the same way as I do if I use chicken (I always use chicken broth in my stirfrys haha) but still good!
I love moose! So jealous! I wanted my dad to bring me some this winter but he hasn't so I haven't been able to have any all year :(
I could use me some Moose. Chad hates game but I lurve it.
Next time I am hunting, if I get a moose, I will bring some back to share with you <3 And Chad can eat his damn meat and potatoes!
Post a Comment