Monday, February 23, 2009

I am so hungry, and so lazy at the same time that I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Not impressed.

I wish for once I could come home from work and dinner would be waiting for me.

I suppose I should get on making SOMETHING. Perhaps some pasta... quick and easy.

I need to go to safeway to get some lunch meat at some point too. Gaaaaahd.

I don't feel like moving.

I screwed my back up this morning, it made for a poopy day. I also equaled bitchy today so that also made for a poopy day.

I bought stuff for centerpieces already. I don't feel it's too soon to do so.

I'm planning this damn wedding as if we're getting married in November, so that when I go to school there isn't a shitload of stuff to plan when I have no time to do it.

I have a weird craving for cauliflower and cheesesauce, but no intention of making it at all.

Time to go see what I can whip up out of the lack of groceries I seem to have. I hate not having time to make dinners, I enjoy my 6 to 2:30 days. This 6 to 4:30 business puts a real damper in my living!

Can't wait for the biggest loser tomorrow night. I am very VERY sadly addicted.

I am not creative enough to think of blog titles. So I'm not going to force it!

2 comments:

Shaz said...

I made cauliflower and cheese sauce last night, yer welcome to the extras if ye is so inclined.

Marlee said...

Damn you, why could you not tell me this sooner!! haha my craving was muted with cheesy pasta and salad. Boourns