I'm making chili tonight, a huge pot so I can freeze some for lunches. I realized after I started it that I didn't have any chili powder, or even taco seasoning. So I tried paprika, cayenne, and seasoning salt. Whatever, close enough.
Tomorrow night is dinner at Denis and Rachel's which I'm looking forward to. We try to get together with them for dinner every now and again to catch up as the four of us. It's always fun and entertaining!
Not too much is new. There's now 16 people in our class, I guess two or three didn't care to show up yesterday. Our teacher is really awesome, he's this old east-indian guy that doesn't give a shit about anything. He explains things if you need him to, but so far just hands out worksheets and says "do them" and gives us more than enough time to finish them. Or so you would think. I'm usually done an hour before everyone else, which makes class extremely boring. It's all math right now, and it's just review of first year steel fab... so it's ridiculously easy, but good practice.
Oh, my friend Megan asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, which I am extremely excited about! The only crazy thing is I will also be doing Megan's hair, and possibly the other bridesmaid for the wedding. Should make for a very busy morning haha. Either way it's going to be SO much fun! I've hardly ever been to many weddings let alone been asked to be in one, so I can't wait!
I started this post on the 5th... it's now the 6th, I didn't know what to write about. I still don't, so I'm going to go watch some tv.
I bought everything I needed to make thai cashew chicken sometime this week. Or maybe early next week. I'm looking forward to it.
13 days till I go to the doctors again. Yayyyy :)
TV time.
2 comments:
Is your friend getting married in Fort or somewhere else?
She's not sure yet, It's either going to be in FSJ on the beach or in PG somewhere. She's still sorta looking into which will be cheaper (so costly to have things sent to FSJ, there's no caterors or anything like that up there so you have to get them from PG!
Post a Comment