I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
I will not be rude.
Ever wish that for once certain people would let you have your own day to be excited for and try not to make everything about them?
Me too.
Suck it Trebek.
Me too.
Suck it Trebek.
2 comments:
Ugh people are frustrating. But just know that you are in control and can always just sit them way back at the end of the hall! Ha. Ok maybe that would be mean.
Not as mean as not inviting them. But I'd feel horrible if I didn't invite these people cause I'm sure I'd never hear the end of it!
Post a Comment