Thursday, January 22, 2009

I teabagged your drumset

I'm going to be dead tired in the morning. UGH.

I fell asleep after school today but only for about half an hour, but now I'm wide awake.

Tonight Krystal, Mark, and I went on a costco mission. 438 dollars later we walked out of there. Yes that's right, 438 dollars. But that's for all three of us, and we all bought a shitload of meat. I picked up some ground beef of course, as well as some pork tenderloin mmm. Cheese also was high on my list as I'm a sucker for cheese. And then I don't know, it's costco, it's so easy to have everything add up. I needed cotton pads for washing my face but they only had them in like bulk packs of 10 packages or some crap. So I figured, fuck it I'll get them anyways it's only 10 bucks and normally they're 3 bucks a pack everywhere else. Not like they're gonna go to waste. But that 10 bucks here and 10 bucks there and 'oh for 50 of those it's only 15 bucks, lets get it!' ends up turning into a rather large bill. You always think you got so much too, but then you get home and put it all away and it doesn't seem like you have THAT much. Or at least that's the case with me. My cupboards are still kind of bare, but the fridge and freezer is stuffed full of meaty/cheesy goodness. Mmmm.

After that we returned to our house and watched stepbrothers. I had a mad craving for icecream that didn't get fixed while we were at costco because they shut down the icecream machine to clean it (bastards) so Mark and I drove to dairy queen to get an icecream cone. Mid movie too.

Tomorrow night I'm going to make dinner for Dario then we'll sit down and figure out a final list of guests that we're inviting to the wedding. The ball is rollin' people. Let the madness begin!

Today we worked in the shop and started our shop projects. We are making something similar to this but obviously not that big. And ours has a bunch of shit coming off of it. Other pipes etc welded to the sides. Perhaps I'll take a picture when I'm done if it turns out. Everything so far has gone quite smoothly with the building process. It's been awhile since I've actually done any shop work (almost 3 months now) and I was really tired by the end of the day. Exhausted tired, even though we're working with thin material. It wasn't so bad when I was there it was just when I got home. I guess it's just the being on your feet on a cement floor thing all day. Who knows.

I should go try to sleep.

3 comments:

aliciafashionista said...

BAH
I'm awake too...I'm goig to be exhausted at work/my night class tomorrow!!!!
Can't wait to SEE YOU :D:D!!!!!

Melissa said...

I fell asleep at nine. Mostly because i've been awake at 5 or 6 am every day...


mmm.. ice cream

Marlee said...

I wish I could have fallen asleep at 9 last night. Oh Alicia, you are always up late like me! <3