It's cold again. -32 this morning. Typical. It's supposed to warm up to -8 on Boxing Day. I'm hoping so so I can go sledding with my little sister.
I cozied up on the couch with Hannah yesterday since I was dead tired. That's right, I spoon with my sister. I went back out to my moms around 8ish and a couple people came over to visit so I didn't get to bed till 11. Not too bad though, I woke up at quarter after 7 this morning and slept like a rock. For once.
I had lunch with my friend Amber today. We stopped to visit Kat but she's cleaning up her house today so she didn't come out with us. I have a Christmas party to go to tonight so I probably won't get to visit with her again while I'm here. I'm not sure if Amber will be allowed to come to the party tonight or not, I don't know if it's an invite only kinda thing or what. We'll see I guess.
I have a HORRIBLE zit and it's pissing me off. It's going to suck trying to take pictures tonight. Guess I'll have to do some serious cover up skills. Not that it's going to work but whatever. It's one of those bad ones, that comes under the skin for like 4 days then decides to come out but you can't do anything about it for like 2 frickin weeks. And for some reason I've had a bunch of those lately, I don't know what the effs going on but it's ball-licking fun. Not.
Whatever. I'm looking forward to tonight. Aside from this I won't be doing any visiting outside of my family. Boxing day will be the last day I have to visit with everyone. I've heard there's a big housewarming/boxing day party out at someones place that everyone's going to, but I don't think I'm gonna be goin to that.
I don't feel like drinking and partying and what not. I'm sure I'll have fun tonight once I'm out, but I don't want people seeing me with this nasty zit. No jokes I'm seriously self concious about this shit. It resembles a cold sore it's so huge. It's embarrassing. I'd rather tell people it's a cold sore than a friggen zit haha. yugh.
But yeah hopefully tonight will go well. I'll be back in Van in a few days and I actually can't wait. This town has some seriously ridiculous shit in it haha. At the restaurant we were at, there was a table full of indians, and not even kidding you, they had a heat dish placed next to the table. INSIDE A RESTAURANT. My god. Such a messed up place.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment