Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I need some mint chapstick

I don't know what to do. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I want to wake up at 8 so I can get some shit done today. I don't know if there's a point in going to bed anymore because it'll probably just make me even more tired and I'll have way too much trouble getting out of bed. I think I'll just kill some time blogging and then maybe shower, and clean or something?! haha I don't know. No point going to sleep now.

I have a list of crap I have to finish today. I managed to make 4 extra Christmas cards tonight in a matter of like, 2 hours. I repeated some of the same outlines as my other cards but added a few new details or used different prints. Either way, they're done and out of the way so now I just have to write in them then they're DONE!

I have ONE gift to buy... so I thought... But I realized my sisters birthday is January 11th so I might as well buy her gift now so she has something to open and I don't have to worry about mailing anything. My brother and I already bought her a guitar, (spoiled or what?) so I figured I'd buy her a decent tuner for it since the one that they threw in with the guitar is really crappy. I also have to buy a set of guitar strings for Josh but I think I am going to do the tuner/string shopping when I get to PG since the only music stores I know around here are extremely out of my way. I originally had a 50 dollar budget on my brother and sister, then an 80 dollar budget, and now it's turned into 100 bucks. BUT THATS IT. Fuck. I guess I can't completely call them spoiled, since they only get one Christmas, and my other brother and I get two (probably the only plus side to a divorced family, double holidays bitchesss) so yeah. Whatever. Besides, I'm their big sister, I'm supposed to buy them cool shit... I do enjoy it too. I love giving people gifts, I'm not a big fan of getting them, but I do love finding presents for people when I can afford it.

I didn't realize that this week was going to become as busy as it has. I leave first thing Saturday morning and my mom gets into town tonight so it definitely cuts my time to run errands in half. Also my friend Brendon is in town and wanted to meet up tonight but we'll see if I'm going to be able to or not. Or whether or not I feel like it more so. Cards are off the list, I painted my toenails so that's off the list. I've washed my dress for the Christmas party on Friday... I even planned out how I'm going to do my hair so that I don't sit there an hour before the party going 'fuck what am I going to do with my hair?!?!' ... I am entirely packed except for toiletries. And my camera obvs cause I'll need that Friday night. I had to actually put "EAT" on my list of stuff to do because I realized I didn't eat today until about 7pm or later. I've got my hunting license and tags in order so no worries about that. I picked an appy to make for the Perizzolo dinner on Jan. 4th, and I've done my EI report so I'm good there till the 27th. So that only leaves:

-Get shoes re-heeled
-pay phone bill
-wrap Dario's gift
-Sign cards
-get the tripod from Dario
-clean up the house so it's clean when I come home :)
-find that one extra present

I THINK that's it.

I'm listening to this song right now... I know the band is becoming really mainstream and what not and most of their shit sucks, but I like that song. It reminds me of a local Vancouver band. I can't find the version of the song that I have that I like, but however I did find this and it's amusing me. That six year old can friggen scream!! Her scream matches the song DEAD ON! I'd hate to be her mother... imagine the hissy fit that kid could throw.

This might be a better song to compare the singers with.

I apparently find a lot of lame things when I'm killing time on the internet at 5 in the morning. Sweet Jesus.

I came across my hair extensions today while I was packing. So I decided to put them in my hair. When I bought them I believe they were 14 inches long, which looked so stupid with my hair because my hair was way too short to make it blend well. So I cut them?? Pointless basically. I never wear them, but I put them in today and the colour matches perfectly with the brown that I have in there now, and the length doesn't look too horrible, it would if I were to just leave my hair down, but they'll work great for an updo now, so I figure I would put them to use on Friday. I know how much Dario loves them, NOT. He thinks they're disgusting because it's someone elses hair hahaha.

I bought a new toque the other day because I realized I didn't have one anymore. Which I found SO odd because I used to have at least 5. They were a clothing staple in FSJ and I just couldn't figure out why I would get rid of them. I know that two of them I used to use at work at the mill, and I'm not sure if I chucked them when I moved or what. They might have just been left behind. But I had a couple billabong toques, one white, and one light green, and I'm guessing maybe I used those for work last winter? I have NO idea what I did with them but they're MIA too. But I had a beige/navy blue Rusty toque as well and I couldn't find it either. Sure enough today I was deciding on whether or not to bring my work boots or snowboarding boots to Fort with me, and when I pulled my snowboarding boots out I came across my Rusty toque along with a pair of goggles and shit too. It was so weird. I have an obsession with toques but luckily I don't have any reason to buy them anymore.

I tried falling asleep at midnight tonight, but was disturbed greatly by my landlords having sex upstairs, and yes, the sound of a vibrator. It's so weird. During the day it doesn't seem like you hear much noise coming from upstairs, even with them having two kids and what not, but at night time the whole house makes noises. The floor creaks all of a sudden, it's just weird. And no it's not because it's any quieter, I still have the tv running along with my computer and music/movies. So I donno whats up there.

Ugh, when my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas I should have told her new perfume. I always want it but never buy it, because it's retardedly expensive just to smell good. I love Dolce&Gabbana's light blue. Sigh, how I heart you <3

Well it's 5:30. I've blabbed about enough random shit to take it to an hour where I can maybe find something to do.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh get some sleep you crazy girl!!!

If I don't see or talk to you before (which would be a shame but with this weather, oddly realistic) have an amazing trip!!

Marlee said...

I know, I would love to see you before then but it's looking impossible. I still have a Christmas card that I wanted to give to you! I guess you'll get it late now :( But that's okay!