I made it again until 9 this morning, looked outside and saw all the snow and knew my plans for the day were ruined, and went to bed until this afternoon.
My lips are dry and intense amounts of vaseline aren't helping at all.
I went to the mall this evening and found a pretty necklace to wear to the Christmas Party on Friday.
I finally got my favourite pair of shoes re-heeled. I've never touched up any pair of shoes in my life before, but these ones I love SO much. I bought them 2 and a half years ago at a midnight madness sale in Vanderhoof... They were regular 180 bucks and I got them for 80. How can you pass up a deal like that? They are the comfiest shoes I've ever worn, even considering they're 4 inches high.
I'm whitening my teeth right now and the retainer-like trays I use to whiten my teeth with are really annoying. I have naturally very white teeth since I don't drink coffee or smoke or do any of that stain-related stuff, and I don't think that this whitening bleach even helps whiten my teeth anymore than they already are. I pretend it does though.
I was supposed to see my mom tonight but her flight was delayed 2 hours because of ice in Vancouver. Because of that she decided her and her friend would get half pissed before the flight and when she called she insisted that I meet up with them downtown even though it'd be at least 9 before they'd make it to their hotel. She claimed that Vancouver is full of wussies who can't drive and that the weather here isn't even that bad... when she landed she called me and cancelled plans when she realized the roads sucked and was worried about me driving on them.
Tomorrow night I am having a pre-Christmas get together (aka family dinner) with Dario and his family since I will not see them for Christmas. After that I will be meeting up with my mom for copious amounts of shopping. I knew she'd want to hit up the downtown area and the mall before she left.
Friday night I am probably going to get drunk. I am making it my goal not to get drunk to the point of a hangover though. My flight leaves the next morning at 8:55am.
I wanted to wear my green dress to the Christmas party but Dario informed me that it was more "banquet/wedding" material, so I am resorting back to my grey dress. Even though I wear it for most "fancier" occasions, I still love it. I've only worn my green dress once, and I would like to wear it again sometime so someone have a fancy event I can wear it to dammit.
I have no New Years plans yet, but I would like to find something to do this year.
I have A- blood. Which means I will have to be careful when I have babies incase Dario has a positive RH. I'm glad I know this ahead of time now. My mom is also A- and I believe her sister is also. Either way, my aunt definitely has the negative RH because they didn't catch it with her first pregnancy and she built up the antibody to the positive RH and her next three pregnancies became high risk. In her last pregnancy she had twins. When she was 6 months pregnant one of the twins had to have a blood transfusion because her antibodies were killing the babies red blood cells. I had no idea you could even give a baby a full blood transfusion while it is still in the womb until then. She has 5 boys. I laugh when I watch Jon and Kate plus 8 because they always count their kids when they're out and about, and my aunt does the same thing when they're out anywhere.
I occasionally like to sing at the top of my lungs when I'm home by myself. I pretend I am good. I am defs not.
I have the urge to cut my hair already and it's only been 2 months since I last cut it. I am so tempted to do this:

I probably won't though because I know that the bob is now on it's way out. Guess what? Perms are coming back. You have no idea how much I love curly hair. If I had long enough hair I would totally perm it. One day I will. It is one of very few things I've never done to my hair.
I probably won't be getting married for at least another year and a half, but I occasionally look for wedding hair already because I know it's going to take me damn near that long just to make up my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment