http://www.endo-resolved.com/symptoms.html
I want to print that out. And highlight every fucking thing I have and give it to my stupid fuckin doctor so he gets the hint.
I have written a list of my symptoms, a list of medications I've tried that have failed, my family history having to do with these problems, and the amount of time I've missed from work since January 6, 2008.
Yeah, excluding holidays, 20 fuckin days of missed work. TWENTY DAYS!
I have blood test results that should be back by the end of the week. I am going to make an appointment, and drive a fucking point home to this stupid doctor until somebody fucking listens.
FUCK!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww...
so frustrating!!
I just had a conversation with one of my best friends (the one you saw bowling!!).. She is having the same issues but with sleep problems. She's tried EVERY sleeping pill and only two work, so she's thinking it's more complicated.
She doesn't have a family doctor anymore so she went to a walk in clinic and explained all the different sleeping pills she's been given, said she doesn't want anymore she just wants to go to a sleep specialist. The doctor wrote on her file that she is a narcotics seeker and told her to never come back. WHAT!? crazy. This is why I avoid doctors and I self prescribe ;)
that is friggen ridiculous! I swear it's like they don't listen to what you're saying! It's so frustrating. I don't want any drugs I want to know what the fucking problem is first, THEN go about treatment after that. Right now it's like they're taking a shot in the dark and hope that something they prescribe will help. How about finding the fuckin problem first? Like GAHD haha. Walk in clinics are horrible, I finally found a 'doctor' and I already want to find a new one, he is horrible.
Post a Comment