Today I did basically nothing. I went and had lunch with Mark, and then we went to metrotown to see if we could find 'Finding Nemo.'
It was my first retarded purchase I've done in awhile, probably not the best time for it, but it's a movie I love and I refused to just rent it and pay the 6 bucks or whatever when I could buy it and over-watch it like I do with every other movie.
We walked around the mall for awhile and reminded ourselves of how much we hate metrotown, and tried to find mens wallets. Dario needs a new one, and Mark did too but it seems like finding the "perfect" mens wallet is impossible! All men are picky about their wallets, a lot pickier than women are about purses that's for sure.
Dario needs a wallet that is able to fit in his back pocket comfortably, isn't too stiff so when he sits down it's not super annoying, is leather, and is simple.
So far everything I found today was so stupid, they had snaps and zippers and ugly bright material on the insides... not to mention you'd open them and they'd have enough room to fit an insane amount of cards. Aside from that, some of them were just plain ugly, actually most of them were, and I eventually gave up the search. I'll continue on that journey another day when I have a little more patience and am by myself. For some reason I don't like "shopping" with other people unless I know exactly what I am set out to buy. I hate making people wait for me so I usually just go through everything super quick and never get what I want.
After all the stupid mall walking Mark and I came back to my place and watched Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. after that. I managed to get my bedding washed today and the couch blanket, but I am out of laundry detergent so I have to go buy some tomorrow to finish the rest of my laundry.
And that basically is all I did today. I tidied my room and changed the fishes water and decided to put him in a vase that I had pussy willows in. For some reason he doesn't like his little aquarium, especially when the lid is closed. He just looks so depressed so I ended up always leaving the lid open. So I decided I would put him in my flower vase for now which is a lot taller and he seems to be enjoying it a little more. Now I have to either find one specifically for him or find one to replace this one so I can put my pussy-willows back on display. I have a slight feeling that sentence is going to cause some raised eyebrows at the first read.
Tomorrow I wanna see if I can work on cleaning the house. I hate our living room so much that it's depressing. I don't mind my room because I've put pictures up and what not so it doesn't feel so lonely, but our living room has nothing because our landlords don't want us putting anything up. I wasn't even supposed to put up any pictures in my room unless I used that sticky-tac stuff, but I disobeyed those rules because fuck that noise. I need something up on my walls. I'll fix the holes before I move out, it's not like it's a major issue to cover up.
I would really like to do something with the living room, but what really? Who even knows how long I'm going to be living here for. I wouldn't mind finding a new place already, sadly enough, but now is definitely not the time to move. I can't wait until the day that Dario and I have our own place that we can decorate however we please. It will be so exciting. However that is quite a ways off from now so I get to put up with rental houses and roommates. Who knows what's going to happen when Krystal moves, she's done school in April and I think she may be going to Japan after that. Even if she doesn't, it's hard to say if she'll be sticking around or what.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've bought really nice mens wallets that i've given as gifts from Walmart of all places.
really? I will check it out then. What an odd place haha I never would have thought to go there
They are leather and simple so I really like them!
ok i always found Benix had thin nice leather wallets if you shuffled through the pile enough. That is where I have always gotten dave's wallets and he is uber picky
Post a Comment