I hate days like today.
I hate decisions like these.
I hate guilt like this.
I hate feeling like this.
I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to do something for just me.
I don't know if I am capable of willingly and knowingly letting someone down.
I don't know if I have the ability to hide my emotions.
I don't know if I can do this to them.
I don't know if I can do all of these things when it is so against everything I stand for.
I don't want what goes around to come back around.
I don't know if I can practice what I've preached.
I hate decisions like these.
I hate guilt like this.
I hate feeling like this.
I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to do something for just me.
I don't know if I am capable of willingly and knowingly letting someone down.
I don't know if I have the ability to hide my emotions.
I don't know if I can do this to them.
I don't know if I can do all of these things when it is so against everything I stand for.
I don't want what goes around to come back around.
I don't know if I can practice what I've preached.
No comments:
Post a Comment