Well I stayed home today. For a number of reasons. A) I'm starting to feel crappy down there in my bidness.... and B) I felt like I was starting to catch a cold, and I don't wanna be sick all next week so I told the guys at work I was staying home to rest so I wouldn't be sick for the trip. No one really seems to care since practically no one is at work today. I'm pretty sure Big D wasn't feeling well yesterday and probs wouldn't be there today, As well as S. said he was going to take off at lunch time... And two of the other guys wouldn't be there until 10 at the earliest, so that leaves one other person and the machinists since everyone else is laid off or working elsewhere. It also seems like on holiday long weekends that are actually important (easter, thanksgiving, christmas etc) they always send us home early anyways. They usually like to shut down at 11 or 1:30 at the latest. So I don't actually feel bad for staying home today. I don't feel the greatest so might as well take it easy so I can actually enjoy my trip next week.
I went and picked up some junk food for the camping trip next week. Camping and shit food just go together don't they?? Since Danielle has me hooked on cheese pleasers I picked up a monster bag of those, and some halloween candy. Some orange juice and spitz and I can't even remember what else now. But the good stuff we're gonna pick up in fort since there's no use in getting it here. My friend Mark was going to catch a ride up with us but he said he picked up some work so probably won't be going now, he's going to let me know today what the plan is. We're going to be on the highway at 4:30, meaning I will meet Dario at his place probably around 4.
I have dinner with his family tonight, it is Settimo's 50th b-day today sooo we're gonna be eating some food I suppose? haha. I don't really know what the plan is.
I get to finish packing the last few things tonight after I get outta the shower, and then that'll be it. Time to go yay!
I watched the new CSI last night and it was amazing. haha I'm so ridiculous but I actually cried it was just so emotional!! Grissom was covered in warricks blood and was trying to save him and warrick was trying to tell him who it was that shot him but couldn't because he'd been shot through the neck, then he died. Oh and they found out warrick had a son!! Oh MAN! Soooooo much drama I love it!
I'm going to eat breakfast.
4 comments:
how long are you guys gone for? Have tonsa fun!
we come back next sunday, sooo 9 days?
DUDE!!!! We dont get that episode till this sunday so now i know what happens... damn Australia always being the last to get everything!
caught anything yet? You get back tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics and read the stories!!!
Post a Comment