I feel like crap again, woohoo. Yesterday I had really bad pains in my ovary and it has carried itself into today. Thus making me exhausted feeling and sore. So I have stayed home. I had a doctors appointment booked for monday, and now I'd just rather go in today, but oh well I think I'll wait it out till Monday anyways.
My pill so far is kind of sucking, so I'm on the last month of the trial portions and if this month goes badly then I guess I'm going to have to try something else. Another woohoo. Ah well, all of my other medical files have been transferred from the last clinic I was going to, and now everything is at my new doctors place, so I can continue on the journey of figuring this stuff out.
For some reason I have a really bad headache and all I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep some more. I slept for 13 hours and I'm still exhausted feeling. It's stupid. I'm in my 'ovulation' time and I seem to be consistantly getting pains like this after every monthly thing, so maybe it'll lead us to some answers.
I found out that my aunt has cysts that burst every month while she's ovulating, and my cousin (her oldest daughter) has endometriosis. My grandma and two of my other aunts have all had hysterectomies, and the rest of the females on the McConnell side (they're all women on my dads side so it's just like a family shitty period gene or something) have problems too. I hope if I ever have a daughter she never gets this crap, I already am feeling nervous for my little sister incase she inherits the crappiness also.
That's enough moping I suppose. BCIT phoned this morning and said that they've got an opening for school in January if I want to go then. I might take it, seeing as how it'll be the crappiest rainy weather time of year, and it might be nice to just be sitting in a classroom around that time haha. It's pathetic that I plan my schooling around life events and weather. AKA I purposely didn't book any july/august/september/october courses incase I get married in the next few years. HAH. Wow I think too much like a girl. I booked may/june last year so that I could 'sunbathe' after school was out haha. Oh sigh... January just might be a good time to go.
I think I'm going to crawl back into bed and be pathetic. And quite possibly take some frickin advil for this retarded headache.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
try Tricyclen Lo. I'm on it and i love it. only low dose estrogen tho
I was on the old tricyclen that I've heard was banned, and it worked for two years and then even it stopped working for some reason
you douche. just for that im going to push for a december wedding. HA
too bad the men have next to no say when it comes to weddings. Don't you remember? You get to pick the ceremony details, I get to do the rest. so HA
*hugs*
I couldnt even imagine how you feel. I just hope you get better :o)
p.s. I finally found a picture to link you with, sorry it took so long...
Post a Comment