I wasn't sure if I had anything to blog about, but thanks to Danielle I've now been punched straight up in the face and have a few questions to answer I suppose. So here it goes.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago, my god I don't even know if I can remember that far back.
1. Celebrating my 11th birthday haha. (And you think you're young Danielle :P no no no haha)
2. Taking care of my brand new baby sister and dressing her in different outfits about 5 times a day because she had so many cute ones!
3. I began growing my hair out for the first time in my life.
4. Getting straight A's in school.
5. I stopped taking carriere (the native language) and started taking french to prep for highschool and experienced for the very first time the awesomeness of poutine.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Invite Melissa to have a girls night with Alicia and Danielle and I. Melissa, you are officially invited hahahaha. (check one off my list w00t, no joke I have it written on my hand.)
2. Look at finding flights back to Prince George for Christmas time.
3. Book a doctors appointment.
4. Get the rest of the info I need to register my guns.
5. Make chicken enchilada's for dinner! yummy!
5 snacks I love:
1. Dill pickle chips WITH dill pickle dip. HAHAHA soooo gross I know but I love it. I'm all about the dill.
2. Sour candies or sugar coated candies mmm.
3. Cheese. Possibly wrapped in a piece of lunch meat haha.
4. I have a new obsession with kiwi fruit.
5. Spitz. I always eat them when I'm at work, every single day haha.
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire :
1. Pay off Dario's house, sell it, and then build a brand new one with a ton of property for children and pets to run around on one day.
2. Sell my car and buy a truck. Preferrably a sierra or silverado. And then give it a nice big lift kit and some fancies haha. wow I'm a redneck :|
3. Quit my job, register for hairdressing, and do what I truly love more than anything.
4. Buy my family a new home closer to me and set up a retirement fund for them so they never have to worry again.
5. Pay for my siblings schooling.
5 places I’ve lived:
1. In a trailer 'court' hahahahaha of course in Fort.
2. With my aunt in Fort.
3. With my parents in Fort.
4. North Burnaby with a very cranky cop.
5. A new part of North Burnaby with my wee little chinese roommate haha.
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitting for all sorts of people.
2. I was at one point a paper carrier hahaha. W00T.
3. At a restaurant/deli.
4. At 2 different mills during and after the restaurant job.
5. And currently I work in a steel fab shop.
5 people I punch:
1. Alicia
2. Dario
3. Ophelia
4. Chad
5. Pat
I don't know enough people dammit so deal with it hahaha.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooooh girls night! My stomach is no longer super messy so I could actually drink some wine this time! (the amount of wine will depend on how early I have to get up the next day ;))
ooh guns and enchiladas!
Post a Comment