It's a little early I know, but at the same time I'd really like to get ahead on that this year because normally I rush around big time closer to the day and then panic because I can't find anything I want to get people.
I have yet to figure out what I want to be for Halloween. I suggested italian mob couple to Dario but he felt it was a little too cliche and so I told him he can think of some friggen ideas cause I'm going crazy trying to think of some and my ideas are getting shot down haha, so it's his turn to figure it out.
I'm having so many ideas of what to get my sister for Christmas, but I'm so tempted to get her a hair straightener. I don't know if she would like it or not, cause she's still into other stuff too so I just don't know dammit. She's getting to that age where she's starting to care about her looks and what not... and I can tell because she's obsessed with how hairy her legs are and really wants to start shaving but her mom won't let her yet. I think I've finally convinced Cheryl to let her though cause my sisters legs are so hairy haha she has the same problem as the rest of the McConnell family. Everyone in my family has hairy legs.
It was funny because Hannah was bugging my brother about his mustache one day, and my dad said to her 'Don't worry Hannah, you'll have one one day too!' HAHA the poor girl is probably mortified and scared shitless that she's going to grow a stache by the time she's 15. Poor poor girl. We all have one though haha. She's doomed.
I'm going to have an early bedtime tonight. I've been tired both days this week at work, I'm having a hard time getting back into this working business.
To be honest I'm quite sick of my job right now. I'm sick of the useless petty jobs that I'm doing and it's driving me up the wall. And by petty I mean VERY petty. AKA... they will walk right past a full garbage can, walk past the garbage bin that you dump the garbage into, walk over to me and ask me to go and take the garbage out. Like are you serious? You couldn't have picked it up and dumped it on your way over here?? I just don't understand the logic of it, I mean yeah we all hate doing shitty jobs, but it takes two minutes to do, and meanwhile this person hunts me down and has me walk inside and do it thus making the job take 10/15 minutes when it could have been done in 2. Where is the logic? SOMEONE tell me because I am going crazy with all the disorganization of stupid things like that.
It doesn't help that things are extremely slow again making it impossible to keep busy for an entire day so time is crawling for the 8 and a half hours we're there for. Whatever though. I'm going to look into more job options incase layoffs get worse and I end up getting laid off too.
I'm still adjusting to the new hair cut. It feels very short even though it's not that bad. It's just because I have bangs now and the back is short again. The front isn't really any shorter than it used to be but I have like no hair left. It feels so thin, like it's not even my hair haha. It's great!
My mom bought this watch awhile back, it's a moschino watch. It's really cute but she said it looked too big and gaudy for her tiny little wrists and hands. So she asked if I would like it. I put it on and it's super cute. So I said heck yes and took it. The friggen pricetag on the thing said 310 bucks. It was brand new, and she bought it for a 100 on bids.com or something like that, and she was giving it to me for free. So why not? haha it's such a cute little watch though, and I needed one.
I feel like doing nothing all night. AKA lay on the couch and watch tv. Sounds like a good idea to me.
4 comments:
So you DID already cut you hair! I thought so! I really really like it!
Your hair looks amazing! and that watch is amazing! You are so styling these days!!!
Hey next month I wanted to go to H&M at Lougheed to get a few cheaper fashion tops for going out and stuff, nothing TOO expenisve. I have a lot of sweaters in my wardrobe now from work but no tops to go underneith. Anyways if you wanna join me for a little fashion fun let me know. Oh and I want to buy you a birthday present too since I miss your birfday!!!
I'm in love with your hair! Very nice!
btw way to go starting early on Xmas shopping. I think i'ma do that too. I'm always last minute and it can suck.
awe thanks guys! I'm glad it doesn't look horrible! haha.
Danielle I would LOVE to go to H&M with you because I need some new tops also. I literally own nothing for clothing so that would be a great idea! And no you don't need to buy me a birthday present dammit! You already got me a cute pressy from the land of the beaners so that's more than enough!! And don't argue dammit haha
Post a Comment