Tuesday, September 9, 2008

no time no time

Sorry for delayed pictures and a post on Danielle and Chad's wedding. I finally was able to put the pictures on facebook so you can view them there. I'll post a proper blog on it all when I get a chance but it may not be until the weekend, wednesday, thursday, something for friday I do believe if I'm not mistaken, I'm forgetting already :S and saturday I'm busy for so HOPEFULLY I'll get a chance on Sunday.

I have to make my mother a birthday card tonight and mail it tomorrow and hope that it makes it there by Friday. It should... but I'm hoping nothing gets screwed up because in all my business even though I have a post it note on my computer desk I still forgot until today and went 'oh shit moms birthday is on Sunday' fuuuuuuck. My computer is a mad house right now. I have 11 post it notes around my screen right now. I need a fricken calander or organizer again. I might just take a trip to BCIT and yoink one from them.

I just threw together a stew for tomorrow in the crock pot so I can start it before I go to work so dinner will be ready when I get home. Perfect cause I'll be starving and won't have time to cook since we're working 10 hour days this week. I also made a greek salad and a piece of chicken for my lunch tomorrow, and packed some yogurt. I need carbs of some sort but I will have to figure that out in the morning. This way I'll have time to sleep a little longer and wake up just in time to get some clothes on, brush my teeth, make a bagel and head to work.

For some reason lately the word 'endometriosis' has been creeping up all over the place. I swear I'd never heard it being talked about ever, nor 'fibroids' and for some stupid reason I seem to be seeing those words everywhere now. Currently there is a show I can hear in the background on TLC about some woman who always had severe problems/symptoms strikingly similar to the ones I get with her period, and when she was 34 she was rushed to hospital and they suspected she had cancer. She had a huge mass on her ovary which they put her through immediate surgery to remove to test to see if it was cancerous and when they went in there they found that her whole abdominal region had severe endometriosis and they had to make a decision to remove her entire reproductive organs in order to get everything out since it was also spreading to her bowells and everything. Seriously it's freaking me out to even think about I've been so stressed and panicked lately that I might have something like that and now that the words of it all just seem to be popping up all over the place I'm pretty much shitting my pants.

In other notes apparently one of the guys at work (the new guy) is missing? Some guy came to the shop this morning looking for him because no one knew where he was, but my boss had got a phonecall from him but the answering machine cut him off so he still doesn't know why he isn't at work... the message just went 'hey it's ____ krrrr(static noises then cut off) ... creeeeeeeepy. Perhaps he'll show up tomorrow? haha who knows.

On the other hand I'm going to go quickly throw this card together so fast it's not even funny and have a shower and get some frickin sleep.

4 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

okay that is scary.
Do you have a good ladyparts doctor?
If so you shouldnt worry. Im sure the doc would catch that.
Just make sure you have those awful check ups done so you dont discover that kinda stuff when you are her age...too late.

Also I want some of that stew :op

Marlee said...

I am still working on finding a good lady parts doctor. The crazy bitch I had last time was a nightmare and I am never going back to her so I have to find one before the 17th hopefully as I've got an ultrasound appointment and have to have a doctor to discuss results with. But hopefully I can find someone decent, it's so hard in this city!

Naomi said...

try my doctor. It's all the way in Whiterock tho but she is great. Dr. E Cant. or there are a million other doctors at her clinic. it's a huge clinic.

Thinking you have something wrong down there is always scarey...or on the boobies! haha. is that what your ultrasound is for? I've had 2 of those for a lump on my left breast. just tissue mass tho nothing more. I'm sure you are fine! I get terrible terrible cramps too. (well before I was on the pill, now it's minimal)

Marlee said...

no my ultrasound is for my lady parts down there. They've got to check for fibroids and cysts or any other visible problems that could be causing me all of my crap.