Some days I hate making cards. I get this image in my head, then for some reason it all goes to shit. And instead of being happy when it's over, I'm just frustrated to no end. So I'm taking a break for a few minutes. I was just sitting there watching tv when I realized 'oh my god... Danielle's bridal shower is in two days, and I'm making the card, I guess I will get on that.' so I did. But this is how it always go. I start off with a layout, the layout is nice. But then it comes down to the writing portion. I hate my writing with a passion. I don't know why, my printing is neat and stuff, but it's just not 'card material' writing, so I can't just write 'CONGRATULATIONS' or anything like that because my writing just plain sucks. So what has potential to look nice always ends up looking poopy because my writing has ruined it. At least that's how I feel. I need a frickin printer. Whatevs. The card is basically finished. I'm done screwing around with it, it'll only make it worse.
I am going to relax and watch the biggest loser tonight. I've got some chicken thawing in the sink so I can make some chicken caesar salad, yummay, but I'm not really that hungry yet so I might just cook up the chicken and prep a salad for lunch tomorrow. Thank God tomorrow is Friday!
Krystal's family is apparently leaving today and then her boyfriend is here Saturday. I actually have yet to see Krystal or her mom or her brother... I'm always in bed before they come home. She just texted me though haha, she said she saw Tommy Europe on Robson walking with his girlfriend. For those of you who don't know, I have this obsession with the Slice channel and Tommy Europe is my hero. I am jealous that she saw him and I did not hahaha.
I received a wedding invitation in the mail today from my friend Meghan. It is absolutely adorable! I thought it was the cutest thing ever and I wish so badly I could go but it's looking like a no. But I will send her something to make up for not being able to make it... and I am not quite sure what it is going to be yet. It will have to be something odd that will pertain to her and I. Hopefully I can think of something.
I don't know why I'm blogging, I'm kind of bored. Dario is out for beers with the guys, I always forget that they're weird and do their beer days on Thursdays, unlike the rest of the world that usually does them on Fridays. Whatevs. He sounded like he was having a good time, and thursday's are the best days for good tv shows. It's like the greatest line up ever. Rich Bride Poor Bride, Bulging brides, The last 10 pounds bootcamp, the biggest loser. Fuck, it just doesn't get any better than that! haha. Oh I lead a sad life sometimes.
I suppose I should get back to this card and finish my little blurb in it and leave it be! Then more tv and bed! woohoo!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I watch the last 10 lbs bootcamp too, but they make everything so extreme and you know that there is no way they will continue that lifestyle and they will gain it all back asap! I know to lost the last 10 lbs you have to ramp it up a bit. But going from eating shit foods to healthy controlled portions won't last. Half of those people can't even eat healthy for the time they are on the show! They almost always cheat haha..
But yes, i'm a sucker for those shows too.
hahaha I know it's so true, they only suck it up because they're on tv and have no choice otherwise they look like total losers. But you know after the weddings and after the tv shows they all get fat again. haha
Post a Comment