The weekends are going by way too fast lately. Finally this weekend won't be completely jam packed with stuff to do. Aside from Danielle's stagette it's a freebie weekend. I have no idea at all how to spell that word either so deal with it. Dario you can mock me later as I'm sure you will.
Tonight is dinner with Dario and all of the Perizzolo siblings. Mirko also obviously. So I'm looking forward to that because I haven't eaten anything decent or healthy all day long and I feel pretty crappy for doing so.
My hands are particularly disgusting today. I'm talking so rough they're like man hands. It's gross. I'm going to lotion the shit out of them when I get out of the shower.
In other news, Dario's dad and uncle are going to be coming up north with Dario and I to go hunting with my family. It's pretty crazy to think about because it will be the first time my dad will meet anyone in Dario's family, and vice versa. So this should be pretty interesting, but I'm sure all will go well and I'm pretty excited about it, a little nervous but more excited. I figure there won't be much that can go wrong, all we're going to be doing is camping and hunting and eating. The boys will be in their complete glory, as will I, and a few more of my family members have decided to join in on the trip. My aunt is also going to come up and possibly drive up with Dario and I, and my brother will be there as well. My cousin Riane might come visit the British Columbia side of things which would be pretty cool since I haven't seen her since I moved here. I'm trying to talk my Gramma into coming up for a bit, and I think she's pondering it since she knows it's gonna be good times haha. I can hardly wait! I'm going to make the turkey this year also, I shotgunned it on my dad, since the last time I made one it was 10 times better than the ones he makes, so I figured I'd take over and do the thanksgiving meal this time around. They've only been doing it for me for my whole life so I suppose I can repay the favour.
La la la what else is new. Danielles bridal shower was this weekend. I forgot my camera, it seemed to be the trend of the day... So I have no pictures of that sorry. But it went really well. I didn't end up eating anything there because I had subway just before I got there because I hadn't eaten all day and was starving, so I screwed that up major but whatevs. There looked to be some good eats there but like I said... So full it wasn't even funny.
Sabrina, Mirko, Dario and I went canoing on Saturday afternoon which turned out to be a blast. (Again, we all forgot camera's so there are also no pictures of that.) It was a beautiful day for it and turned out to be rather entertaining watching Sabrina and Mirko for the first while haha. Once they figured out how to paddle away from the dock we were on our way. Crashing into eachothers canoes the whole time haha.
It's going to be sad when Sabrina and Mirko leaves, it's been really enjoyable having them here. Everything has been incredibly busy but I'm having a blast visiting with everyone. So maybe in the next year or two we can head over to Italy to visit Sabrina + family over there. I would love to go there some day, I've always wanted to!
But I think that's enough blogging for now. That more than sums up the weekend.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment