Miss Megan Claughton (one of my close friends from our younger years) finally got engaged today. I have yet to hear the details but I will call her for details once I get a chance. I can't believe she is friggen engaged. She has been dating this guy since she was 13 years old, highschool sweethearts, been together for 8 years now, and he fiiiiinally proposed. It's CRAZY!! Of all my friends that are getting engaged/married and having babies, I am so happy it's finally her turn. Because no joke, I would be depressed if I was her and one more frickin person got engaged before me hahaha. All she has wanted her whole life is for her and Zach to get married and to have babies. Gahd I can't wait to hear the details!! <3
Congratulations my dearest Megan and Zach!!!!
Wedding one of next years season will be booked in no time! :D
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment